Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    You really don't know what you're talking about.
    Then show me the light oh so knowledgeable person.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Glad to know he's at rest finally. Its tough seeing someone you admire struggle with Parkinsons or dementia.

Especially admired his stance on the Vietnam war and the farce of draft boards. He was brave enough to risk imprisonment and losing his livelihood. Whereas a Donald Trump hid behind some fake doctor's note.
    Ali hid behind a racist, crackpot, sectarian gang. I don't see how that's any better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Let's not derail the thread into smack talking Ali please, it never goes well in threads like this.
    What's wrong with criticism if it's well founded?

I mean, to be clear Muhammad Ali didn't just convert to Islam to get out of military service, he joined the Nation of Islam, which is, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center
    Last edited by Merkava; 2016-06-04 at 09:53 PM.

Never really cared for boxing but he was a great idol for one of my countries great boxers so he was good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    A great boxer who could fight with wit and humour, a rare thing indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    No he wasn't and that is the sad part.

Glory to the idols of previous and upcoming generations am i right?
    Idolize people that are the same as you and me.

I ask you for what?
    Vanity is all there is vanity is a piece of the upcoming dark world that we build around us.

He is worth as much as the grandmother next door for caring about her grand children, no more nor less.
    Even though I am on my ipad I still managed to cut myself on the edges of this post while swiping down.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexian View Post
    Even though I am on my ipad I still managed to cut myself on the edges of this post while swiping down.
    Then you need to learn how to make an iPad considering yours has sharp edges you might of not used the right kind of tools to create one.
    After all having an iPad is a vanity since you can use your phone to brows the net now days.

Then you need to learn how to make an iPad considering yours has sharp edges you might of not used the right kind of tools to create one.
    After all having an iPad is a vanity since you can use your phone to brows the net now days.
    Ok we get it you are posting edgy comments just to make yourself look like some cool guy behind anonymity.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Ok we get it you are posting edgy comments just to make yourself look like some cool guy behind anonymity.
    The term edgy doesn't really feel that unique it doesn't add anything to my persona.
    But if you feel that i'm edgy maybe don't read my comments after all it is your decision to get cut(metaphoricly speaking @spelling ugh) .

inna lillahi wa in allah-e-rajioon

A great man and a true Muslim.
    You can't fix stupid. But damn it you can troll it!

Like half of you even watched hes matches.

Please stop talking like you even knew what he was standing for.
    How are those two things even related? What the hell are you saying?

Deleted
    Don't even know the name.
    Not even gonna google it.

Point was people die every day why this should deserve a news because he was a good/great boxer?
    While I give little shit about Ali, this is pretty much saying that people like Gandhi for example should just be buried without a word. Martin Luther King? Just another dead black guy I reckon .. who cares, dead people are dead.

Hilarious.