Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I demand Glyph of Burning Ember, turning the Soul Shards into embers (just an "icon" change in the player frame) and causes the warlock to engulf in flames as he gets Soul Shards.

That's all I need to be happy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    The mount tab is literally the same thing as the spellbook.
    So, do you mean that they can do Glyphs to work on mounts?
    I play @ Bleeding Hollow - US

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I want pitlord for felguard.
    Inquistor for dooomguard
    Dreadlord for doomguard
    Satyr for imp
    Void terror (the many eyed beast in too barad) for fel hunter
    Also the small little later shooting eyes that the inwuistors summon. Instead of imps
    So you want the replacement for the Felguard to be a colossal four legged demon and you expect it to be able to bladestorm?

Wat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoda View Post
    So, do you mean that they can do Glyphs to work on mounts?
    If they wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    So you want the replacement for the Felguard to be a colossal four legged demon and you expect it to be able to bladestorm?

Wat.
    It doesn't have to spin itself, it could just whirl its weapon around.

7+ Year Old Account

Wat.
    it can whirl its weapon around, or do a stomp or something, like stomp over and over
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I'd actually appreciate if it did just animation freeze and do lots of 360s. It'd look hilarious.

Pit Lords are too big to be a summon anyway.

It could just have a hellfire/ rain of fire aura around it.

I'd actually appreciate if it did just animation freeze and do lots of 360s. It'd look hilarious.

Pit Lords are too big to be a summon anyway.
    This is the stupidest argument to make against the ability to summon a Pit Lord. Blizzard is more than capable of resizing minions but have you seen the size of the Abyssal? That's more than enough for a Pit Lord. They need to actually start giving us something to replace everything they seem to be taking away.

Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    This is the stupidest argument to make against the ability to summon a Pit Lord. Blizzard is more than capable of resizing minions but have you seen the size of the Abyssal? That's more than enough for a Pit Lord. They need to actually start giving us something to replace everything they seem to be taking away.
    Have you compared the size of an Abyssal to a Pit Lord before you wrote your comment? A small Pit Lord would look ridiculously stupid hence why there isn't any and it's not going to happen anyway so peace.

Have you compared the size of an Abyssal to a Pit Lord before you wrote your comment? A small Pit Lord would look ridiculously stupid hence why there isn't any and it's not going to happen anyway so peace.
    No, it wouldn't and to say "it's not going to happen anyway" is laughable because Blizzard frequently does things they or others said they would never do.

At this stage I doubt we're getting any glyphs that do anything outside of give us our Supremacy demons back, disappointed.

I want Blizzard to enroll some humor into warlock glyphs or at least provide some nostalgic glyphs

Some ideas I have:

Glyph of Nightmares: Infuses your Nightmares (Felsteeds and Dreadsteeds) with shadowfel energies, mutating them into creatures of the Emerald Nightmare. These ethereal demons gain wings as a result of the shadowfel infusion.

Glyph of Demonic Spiders: Summons fel spiders to inject your enemies with fel poison, which causes them to emit a sickly, Green aura.

Glyph of the Satiric Butler: Summon a satyr to serve as your butler, entertaining you with satire.

Glyph of the Shade: Sacrifice yourself in order to become a ghost that can guide any demon you have active at the time of sacrifice (think of Warcraft I)

Glyph of the Necrolyte: Replaces your Imp with a Tainted Arcane Wraith (Arcane Wraiths are stated to be a window to the source of demonic/warlock power by a canon source). Firebolt is replaced by Nether Blast. It's Singe Magic is replaced by Purge Magic.

Glyph of Invocation: The essence of MU Gul'dan whispers fel secrets to you once the Hand of Gul'dan is invoked.

Glyph of the Fel Automaton: Reconstructs your Infernal, transforming it into a floating fel "cannonball" of brimstone/sulfur. Usable only outside of combat.

Glyph of Void Pact: Your Banish is replaced by Void Pact. This ability summons a Void at the chosen location, a Void that sucks all enemies within a certain radius of it, banishing them. (Or the Voidwalker gets this ability and activating it sucks your enemies into its body).

Glyph of Nigh Omnipotence: Your seemingly limitless warlock magics increase your height three-fold as you cast Shadowfury

Glyph of Nether Balancing: In the twilight, you will find all manner of contradiction. Your Drain Soul spell is replaced by Malefic Grasp, the grasp of malefic demons and Old Gods.

Glyph of Fel Voices: Fel whispers from Sargeras tempts you with promises of power as you sacrifice a portion of your life and convert it into the fel energies of the Netherworld through Life Tap.