738 arcane/frost mage lf a new home

I am looking for a solid guild that i can finish mythic archimonde and head into legion with. I have over 300 attempts on archimonde with sub 30-35% before death. Would like to stay on a horde guild but i am willing to transfer to alliance as well. I am ok with a guild that is at least 11/13 or 12/13 in progression but hoping to find one that is currently working on archimonde or has hiim no farm but looking for strong dps to go into legion with. I am looking for an active guild that likes to do other things as well as raid on or off game. The most important thing is the raid times.

Please READ :

I AM AVAILABLE MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAY FROM 7PM TO 1030PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME!!!!!!

If this is you than plz hit me up either on a msg or my btag aapocolypse#1257

Not sure of the reason why you cannot raid later but we raid only 2 nights a week from 7-11 pm EST. I understand if it is a 3rd shift where you have to leave for work by 10:30 but if that is not the case and you can squeeze out 30 more minutes for 2 nights, check us out.

Guild: <Far Beyond Insanity>
    Server: US-Stormrage
    Age Requirement: Mature adults (21+) (few exceptions have been made for the right person)
    History: We have been around on Stormrage for over 8 years now.
    Schedule: We have a 2 night raiding schedule, Tues/Wed 7:00-11:00pm EST.
    Progression:
    Highmaul
    7/7 Mythic
    Blackrock Foundry
    10/10 Mythic
    Hellfire Citadel
    13/13 Heroic
    12/13 Mythic

Mythic Archi 22%

Our Philosophy is to Raid Smart, Not Hard. Hardcore style raiding in only 2 nights. We are looking for players that are reliable, can work mechanics correctly, and who always look to improve oneself. We are NOT a casual raiding guild but one that raids seriously in only 2 nights. We believe in a good balance of life’s responsibilities and WoW is the goal to have both without burn out. We do run an aggressive and competitive raid environment but at the same time friendly and respectful.

If interested tag me Krazy#1922
    Apply at www.fbiguild.enjin.com

Skunkworks of US-Stormreaver is one of the top 2-night per week 20-man guild. 2 nights, 8 hours per week. Highlights include:

#131 US Heroic Garrosh
    #77 US Heroic Lei Shen and #68 US Heroic Ra-den
    #86 US Heroic Sha of Fear
    #106 US Heroic Madness of Deathwing
    #99 US Heroic Ragnaros
    #147 US Sinestra
    #91 US Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion)
    #71 US Heroic Fall of the Lich King
    #247 US Tribute to Insanity
    #160 US Alone in the Darkness

Current Progression: 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel
    Previous Tier Mythic: 7/7 HM, 10/10 BRF

Raid times:
    Tuesday/Thursday, 7-11 PST, 10-2 EST

We are recruiting:
    - Warrior
    - Warlock
    - Ret Paladin
    - WW Monk
    - Shadow Priest
    - Mage
    - Hunter
    - Exceptional Candidates

We have a small roster. All spots are full time raid spots.

Visit our website at:
    skunkworksguild.com/

Progression nuts and bolts can be found at:
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Skunkworks

Who we are:
    Skunkworks is a guild for stellar players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional "hardcore" guilds. If you want to kill <Expansion Endboss>, but your newly acquired significant other, job, child, or puppy doesn't understand that "lame fantasy thing you do," then we might be what you're looking for. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7-11 PST, even after patch releases and during progression races and have done so since our inception. That's right, just 8 hours a week and never more.

Who we expect you to be:
    We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. Applicants will only be considered if they demonstrate above-average intelligence, exemplary skill, a thorough understanding of game mechanics, a high level of maturity, a strong command of the English language, and above all a complete and total lack of epeening, douchebaggery, asshattery, and anything else that would make you unpleasant to be around. We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well? If that sounds appealing, and you meet our admittedly high expectations, then I can unequivocally promise you that Skunkworks will be the best online nerd experience you will ever have the pleasure of being a part of.

How to apply and our EZ-mode application template:
    Apply via our forums (skunkworksguild.com/?p=apply). Private applications can be sent to our officers via PM.

Next, tell us as best you can and in whatever format you think will be most persuasive, why we should want you as a raider and guild mate. To be taken seriously, applications need to include (but are not limited to):

Prominent links to relevant armory pages
    A guild history with reasons for departure
    The reason(s) you have chosen to apply to this guild
    WoL parses
    UI screenshots or fraps footage

It is impossible for your application to be too long or too detailed. We like stories. We also understand that not everyone is a Pulitzer Prize winning essayist, and that some people may find an open format intimidating. If that's you, then be sure to include what we ask for above along with an exposition of your awesomeness, and if your application warrants it, you'll get a chance to impress us in vent. If you are concerned about an open forum application, don't hesitate to PM one of the officers an application via our website.

Feel free to talk to one of our officers in game.
    Infinitum (GM)
    Aerivore
    Vemp
    Nikkelz

Also feel free to add me to RealID if you have any questions, Aerivore#1581 (or you can send an in-game message to Aerivore).

SUPERGROUP ONE SHOT - US-Stormreaver (PvP) - Horde

Current Progression:
    Hellfire Citadel: 13/13 Mythic as of 2/23/2016 - US-Ranked #32 for 2 Night Raiding Guild

Raid Times:
    Tuesday and Thursday: 6:00pm-10:00pm (Pacific) // 8:00pm-12:00am (Central) // 9:00pm-1:00am (Eastern)

How To Apply:
    Fill out an application at:
    supergrouponeshot.com/recruiting/signup.php

Once accepted, you will undergo a trial period where we will decide if you are a right fit for the guild, as well as for you to decide if we are right for you!

Contacts:
    Guild Master: Joeseidon [B-Tag: Joeseidon#1780]
    Officers: Bowmarl // Swiftige // Akudaz // Zerxis // Azulä
    Azulä (alt-132) [B-Tag: Taeyeon#1361]