Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Comacho will be my write in

Quote Originally Posted by Melra View Post
    ¨Don't understand why would anyone want that woman leading their country. Sure both options are pretty poor, but at least one isn't lying crazy feminazi. He's just predictable crazy.
    You want someone who's predictably crazy to be in command of the largest military in the world, whose plans come down to "THEY CAN'T PLAY IN MY TREEHOUSE" to have control of foreign policy, and who has announced that he would open libel laws to be able to sue for saying mean things in charge because a politician is a liar?

Holy shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Lol two guys saying the same thing and one of them is attacking the argument of the other. This does indeed fit the thread topic.
    Typical Trump supporters, low IQ and filled with impotent rage. Of course they turn on each other in an instant if it gives them an outlet for their stunted emotions.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    Typical Trump supporters, low IQ and filled with impotent rage. Of course they turn on each other in an instant if it gives them an outlet for their stunted emotions.
    It's fucking hilarious. I looked at it and thought I had to have misread that. But lo and behold after reading it again it was true. And I certainly can't argue your point after reading that.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Lol two guys saying the same thing and one of them is attacking the argument of the other. This does indeed fit the thread topic.
    It would appear that Antonidas clearly has some piss poor judgement! :P but you then I guess you have to understand regressive mongrel White Trash speak to comprehend Dump...

I love how a few posters have came in and proved the point of this thread.

Tyvm this has been a good laugh.

#Camacho2016
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    You want someone who's predictably crazy to be in command of the largest military in the world, whose plans come down to "THEY CAN'T PLAY IN MY TREEHOUSE" to have control of foreign policy, and who has announced that he would open libel laws to be able to sue for saying mean things in charge because a politician is a liar?

Holy shit.
    We both know she's far more than that. If I lived in US and someone like her was voted into office, I'd lose all faith in the nation as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Melra View Post
    We both know she's far more than that. If I lived in US and someone like her was voted into office, I'd lose all faith in the nation as a whole.
    Please, show actual evidence of her being "more than that", because DECADES of republicans trying hasn't yet done anything but associate her with scandal despite no evidence.