Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was in a roll over in a big truck.

Driver (not me) went off the road into the median, tried to correct, back end of the truck's weight ended up spinning the truck 180 degrees, slid into the median again and rolled onto passenger side. I don't remember anything between looking out the front window and them pulling me out. I walked away with only minor injuries.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    The incredibly rare scenario where closing your eyes actually does make the monster go away.
    Haha, yup. Though it seems really difficult to close your eyes after you've opened them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

When I was younger... still living with my parents. My blood glucose went so low I was having muscle spasms, and even had a seizure. I was vaguely aware of what was going on, but couldn't control anything. Luckily my sister woke up (she's a heavy sleeper), and went to get my mom. Who then proceeded to jab me in the leg with a glucagon shot, and that brought me back enough to safely drink some juice without choking.

I had another low like that several years ago when my husband was in boot camp. Was back living with my parents. I was so stressed out... getting ready for a move, and getting all our crap together. My numbers were all over the place. Went so low... I actually WANDERED OUT into the night, and was found out in their field. They had a search party for me and everything. Don't remember much from that one.

I'm happy to say I haven't had any lows like that in a long time, and I have it under control. Thankful for that. It's totally awesome being a Type I Diabetic. Have to micromanage those numbers, or else.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Get very busy, very stressed, and then sleep like 4-5 hours a day for a while. That's basically what triggers it for me.
    So any of my many projects periods, or right now where it is so damn hot that I can barely sleep at all.

woke up under water when i was a kid.. that was pretty confusing/scary

Being an early twenties stud soldier and having a stripper tell me she is pregnant.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

15+ Year Old Account
    Got pulled to further and further into the ocean due to a rip current, and at the time I didn't know you can't just swim straight back to shore, would've drowned if there weren't lifeguards on duty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Over the years I've learned that it's best to not open your eyes if you're paralyzed. I've seen some Grudge level shit by opening my eyes during sleep paralysis.
    You should check out this movie called The Nightmare that deals with sleep paralysis and the things people see / hear during it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    You should check out this movie called The Nightmare that deals with sleep paralysis and the things people see / hear during it.

The film's director and one of the interviewees were on coast to coast AM couple of months ago, it was rather interesting a show.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    My very 1st infraction from scrap bot.
    You cared enough to post.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    Gonna have to check it out. That one line in the trailer, about it being scarier than anything in the movies? It is. It is utterly terrifying. Even knowing that it's not real, it's still utterly terrifying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?