10+ Year Old Account

Brought down the Mountain

Heroic Blackrock Mountain down.

Heroic Naxx was easier but this one was hard even with the help of the internet. Almost all of the bosses take multiple attempts and some of the netdecks are just bad or don't work without extreme luck. On some bosses be prepared to make card substitutions to improve your chances of success, no point repeating the same thing over and over hoping for that 1 in 20 chance, try to improve the deck yourself. Some Old Gods cards are breakingly good for some bosses.

Glad I still had my Wild cards too, cards like Kel'Thuzad and Light of the Naaru help a lot in many cases.

Heroic League of Explorers next, anyone done it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    Heroic League of Explorers next, anyone done it?
    Yeah... prepare for a very similar experience. The first half is not all that bad but bosses like giantfin and skelesaurus will make you wanna stab something, unless you get extremely lucky on the first few attempts. As an example, I got away with something like 30-40 attempts on skelesaurus but heard some had to go through up to 100 attempts.

10+ Year Old Account

Most of the bosses weren't too bad but then again I did netdeck them all . Slitherspear was a pain; tried about 5 times with mill rogue then succumbed to using a cheesy Divine Spirit priest deck and eventually got lucky after about 30 attempts. Giantfin was laughably easy with a Patron Warrior AoE deck. Skelesaurus took 20+ tries by eventually getting Kel'Thuzad to stick behind a taunt and without me messing up.

The final boss Rafaam Unleashed believe it or not I killed just now first try when the boss became vulnerable and drew an ancient curse for 7 self-damage and I happened to have 2 Fireballs in hand with Azure drake on board for lethal. Yes lucky but there are so many ways to get lucky.

Now I dunno whether to keep my Wild cards for future heroics, Kel'Thuzad in particular is extremely helpful.

Grats!

Personally I keep all Wild cards. Who knows, you might end up with an amazing collection for Wild and I hear laddering on Wild is a lot easier than Standard these days...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.