6 out of 10 Americans hate both Trump and Clinton

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...dislike-223504

If Trump is elected can the 6 out of 10 Americans who hate him force him to act nice?
    Last edited by CmdrShep2154; 2016-06-05 at 05:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    6 out of 10 Americans should vote for someone else then.

Deleted
    The should've supported Bernie when they had the chance. They brought this upon themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    The should've supported Bernie when they had the chance. They brought this upon themselves.
    Ya it's pretty sad that both sides had the choice for a better candidate and this is what they ended up with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    They did Bernie would be winning if it wasn't for the corrupt super delegate system.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    They did Bernie would be winning if it wasn't for the corrupt super delegate system.
    He's still behind if you take out super delegates.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    True story.

But there are more options than just the 2... For some reason even murricans don't seem to know that
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

Quote Originally Posted by Phlegethon View Post
    True story.

But there are more options than just the 2... For some reason even murricans don't seem to know that
    Some of us do, I'm likely voting for Jill Stein.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Enjoy throwing away your vote rather than using it to at least oppose whichever candidate you find more threatening.
    I live in Oregon, our electoral votes will go to the DNC nominee.

Welcome to the US electoral college system, where your vote doesn't matter unless you live in a battleground state.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    True but without the super delegates we would have a different story altogether. Many Sanders supporters stopped showing up to the polls when it became apparent he couldn't win because Hillary had the super delegates in the bag.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...ote_count.html

Actually, without super delegate system, Crooked Hillary is still up by 3mil votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chetnik View Post
    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...ote_count.html

Actually, without super delegate system, Crooked Hillary is still up by 3mil votes.
    The DNC rigged it!
    He's losing because of super delegates!
    The media won't give him any attention!
    Everyone hates Hillary!
    Those 3 million votes aren't real!

Did I miss anything?

The headline is misleading, 60% don't hate both Trump and Clinton, it's just that both Trump and Clinton have more than 60% in the dislike/hate category.

According to one survey 58% dislike or hate Hillary and 63% dislike or hate Trump - and a major reason for voting one candidate is disliking the other. However, obviously some dislike/hate both - and some dislike neither, but we don't know the percentages.

Assume 30% dislike/hate both, that would make it 28% dislike/hate Hillary but not Trump, 33% dislike/hate Trump but not Hillary - and 9% dislike/hate neither.

The dislike/hate both faction is still important, and even if only 30% and not 60% that is still large.
    It also seems like a group that is possible to influence - to sway them from dislike Hillary hate Trump to hate Hillary dislike Trump or vice versa, or hate both and don't bother voting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    Did I miss anything?
    You missed: The super-delegates should support the will of the people and vote Sanders. :-)

what i don't understand is why no one in USA is actively campaigning to change the vote system to a simple 1 american = 1 vote and the one who get 50+1 win.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Deleted
    If more people had supported Bernie then that problem wouldn't exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every election is the lesser of two evils.... every single one.