I just started a Patreon for WeakAura

I guess this deserves its own thread, I did decide to go ahead and start a Patreon for WeakAuras. So if you want to support me, do consider contributing a dollar or even more at [MODSNIP] . There's a longer text there explaining my motivation and what you should keep in mind.

If you are interested in upcoming features for WeakAuras, you might want to check the page even if you don't want to support me, as I have posted about two upcoming features there, and I'll be posting updates on how the development of those is progressing there.

The Patreon page contains a bit more background information, but those two videos explain what I'm developing:

- - - Updated - - -

Feel free to comment on those two features too... Am I right in assuming that the trigger templates would be a real time saver?
    Last edited by xskarma; 2016-06-05 at 06:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wish you all the luck, WeakAuras is one of the best addons in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry, I speak for most of the community when I say you do great work with the addon, but this is pretty much blatent advertising, which we cannot allow. Closing this.

CLOSED.

P.S. I'll PM with some suggestions