Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Guess I am a rare breed then, as I have never camped a low level, killed one while running past him? Sure, but never camped. It is unethical. I feel bad for your parents that failed so hard at raising a decent humanbeing.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, working from home so it isn't as imporant to have a decent sleep pattern. As long as I get the work done, my bosses are happy. Insomia ftw.
    No need to do personal attacks here m8 Remember, you are the odd player out here
    You might see it as unethical, but i do not. Normally, i did this ganking on a PVE server, where i made my low lvl friends turn on pvp, just to lure some people to attack them and then i would come in and kill them as a max lvl player It only lasted for 5 min, but it was fun to see some people try to get around a 5 man group of lvl 70s.

But again, you are on pvp server. Every pvp action, that is made in the game, is done with permission from Blizzard. There are safezones and LFD, for players, who don't like this ganking method, but that is how things are in the end. So, start living with other people ganking you or play on PVE server. You have played on a PVP server for some time, so i am a bit stunned, that you only experience this kind of behavier now.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

How is the leveling going?

I'm a fellow Kazzakian too, and I hate this "world PvP". You want a challenge, to feel skilled, a reward? Go arena, bgs, rbgs, whatever.

It's not "world PvP" to kill low level players over and over and make questing for them impossible. Why, yes, I do use quotation marks, because the entire notion of world PvP is a ridiculous one and has been for... uhm.. years, at least for the most sane of us.

I like PvP, but I want fairness. If I log my main, what chance do I stand vs 2 or more people? They will just hover over the ground anyway. I'm also not going to go out of my way to level engineering for toys or gather other items that can be used to give me an unfair advantage. As my dad once said "you cheat no one but yourself", and that was for playing Solitaire by giving one card at a time rather than 3.

Sadly, the only option is to just stand somewhere safe, queue dungeon, then alt tab while in the queue. Really shameful as I like to speed up the leveling as much as I can by doing quests in between queues. "Outdoor world is dead!" - yeah, no shit, because getting killed by level 100 players makes it so compelling to go out there

Most posters also don't seem to realise that just because a server is flagged for PvP means that's what's going on. Both OP and I play on Kazzak, marked as PvP. Do we have a thriving and active PvP community, RBGs and arenas on demand? Hell to the no. What we do have, are some impressive PvE guilds - the server is PvE focused, which means the great majority gives exactly 0 fucks about PvP, and especially "world PvP".

Also, if it's an alt I want to level, that's what I want to do, not to fight some lost cause about 'them goold old days of world PvP' or to make you (the ganker) less bored.

If you get your fun out of killing NPCs and defenseless low level alts for hours on end, your life must be sad and unfulfilling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome to CRZ.

Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    I'm also not going to go out of my way to level engineering for toys or gather other items that can be used to give me an unfair advantage. As my dad once said "you cheat no one but yourself"
    What a terrible way to think about a video game. Engineering is in the game for you to use it. Its not unfair or cheating to use the tools the game provides you.

the only option is to just stand somewhere safe, queue dungeon, then alt tab while in the queue.
    This is some weird defeatist attitude you have. That's the only option? You can quest in Zangarmarsh at 60, and the whole place doesn't have ... any ganking, because no one is there. Why? Probably because they think they have "one option, open LFD" which is just wrong.

Also, if it's an alt I want to level, that's what I want to do, not to fight some lost cause about 'them goold old days of world PvP' or to make you (the ganker) less bored.

If you get your fun out of killing NPCs and defenseless low level alts for hours on end, your life must be sad and unfulfilling.
    The majority of people who attack Hellfire are looking for 100's to fight, mostly by killing the 100's alts or someone telling trade chat. These people are probably enjoying the game too, since it is just a game. I'd be willing to assume the guys out there happily ganking are more fulfilled in their life than someone who goes onto a forum to whine about how someone paying $15 (or gold, whatever) a month "ruined" their $15 a month.

I bet most people who are camping quest hubs in level zones dont do it for the enjoyment of killing low levels but instead trying to initiate world pvp, getting people to log on their mains ect.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    The go play on a PvE server argument is valid because YOU'RE GIVEN THAT INFORMATION BEFORE YOU ENTER THE SERVER.

It's like the people who complain about their server having a queue on a full server during a patch or expansion launch.

"Food's hot. Clothes shrink when dried, PvP on a PvP server" - Burns mouth, clothes too small, gets killed on a PvP server - Complains

sometimes you don't have a choice what if your raiding guild is on a pvp server and there is no guild recruiting within either your skill level or what class you are, or even suitable raid days.

PvP servers should just be removed or players should scale down to the level of the area to give low level players some sort of chance, World PvP never has worked ever.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen