Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I'm currently using a Rival 300, the only extra buttons are on the left side of the mouse and I mouse with my left hand so I don't even use them. (All of my abilities are bound to the numpad side of the keyboard.) I've never really found a need for a MMO mouse (especially since I'm a lefty) even when I played a Shaman back in TBC/early WotLK and had to drop all of my totems individually.

Quote Originally Posted by hiramloram View Post
    How do you quick-turn using a keypad?
    I use a trackball for my right hand. its the same as quick turning with a mouse but you don't have to move the trackball just hold down one button and flick your thumb.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Nope. This is what you need for Legion:

I use a razer naga, converted me from a clicker.

I can confirm that a Naga Hex is the most you will need. Maybe a couple of +shift or +Ctrl modifiers, but that's it. The MMO specific ones have too many buttons and are not as ergonomic. Gets you distracted from moving the camera and targeting.

Depends on if you want to PvP or not, how many macros you'll be using, and how comfortable you are with alt, shift and ctrl binds.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    The razer naga hex is probably the best mouse for gaming.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicc View Post
    Even without pruneing I would never buy those. You have to use your other hand on the keyboard. Using a mouse for some spells is ok, but using it for too much will reduce your ability to use the mouse for its main task, camera and targeting.

And what you need to know about pruning: while you loose spells, you also get some new ones. The end result won't be that much different.

I suggest you to buy a mouse with extra buttons, but not an mmo muse.

Would love to get this, but don't think its manufactured anymore. Its sold out everywhere and the official site doesnt sell it either. Shame.

I got a simple 3 extra button one. Called predator something. Have had it for many years but would love to upgrade to something with a few more buttons that arent on the side like those razer naga. Sadly... no one seems to make those anymore. So, i keep to my predator. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Nevene View Post
    I.E Roccat Nyth/Razer Naga/G600

I had planned to buy a Roccat Nyth so I could bind some macros to its side pad, but considering the incoming prune, that might turn out to be useless.
    In the meantime, I don't have access to the Legion beta, so I can't know for now, I could just wait for it and make up my mind once the expansion is out but i'm too curious.
    I still to this day will swear by my Logitech G502 Proteus. This mouse has pushed through for going on...2 years now? I use it for gaming which ranges from CS-GO to GTA5 to WoW to LoL to D3, you get the point lol. The added weights helps users get that right feel, I thought at first who gives a shit about weight in a mouse but honestly you can really tell a difference, especially if you have a large mousepad like myself and run on LOW dpi.

I have 20+ raiding keybinds on my arms warrior on legion beta. The "prune is overblown

I use this:

Using the extra buttons as modifiers and it's definitely enough (25-35 bindings)

Also it's pretty cheap

Deleted
    I use a 2014 Naga and I HAD an Orbweaver till I spilt beer all over it, now I have a Tartarus (the newer handpad)
    I really like using the Naga and regardless of what class I'm on (even if I'm on a current arms warrior) I find plenty of abilities to bind, I aim for key abilities on the handpad and cooldowns on the Naga, but it's up to you really.
    Don't be worried about pruning though, there are just the same if not more abilities next expansion.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I use 20 keybinds on my DH.

Take from that what you will.