Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

[Megathread] Revelation Online

Trailer looks cool I want to see more gameplay.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Trailer looks good, but eh idk... Asian games are kindda...

Saw the combat. Not impressive. It's like black desert combat where mobs are dumb as fuck and only do white damage except not as flashy and you can choose to pick classic tab target controls.

I don't know why games even bother with action combat if they are going to half ass it
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Wow, that narration was really cringy...but that's sadly to be expected for a lot of the Asian imports, they usually run with tighter budgets.

From what I know it's a bit like Aion 2.0 (with the flying and all), which I'm totally alright with.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm definitely interested in it for the flight exploration alone and the combat seems like a it can be a combination of tab target or action combat which is cool as I like both styles still.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o98pcY64ZK8

Dunno though, I can barely stay focused on FFXIV atm and that is my favorite MMO let alone leveling my shaman and DK in Legion if I feel like it. Sometimes you have to know your limitations.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Deleted
    Here's a good video showcasing this game:

It looks really fun. Hopefully beta tests will start soon.

Deleted
    skinny anime girls with big boobs. no thanks im not in to that kind of mmo

Generic asian mmo with the same graphics as any other. Not impressed at all.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

One of the best mmo's out there played for 4 months on CN server - was really fun. WoW trashfanbois gonna hate ofc.

Quote Originally Posted by Pu3Ho View Post
    One of the best mmo's out there played for 4 months on CN server - was really fun. WoW trashfanbois gonna hate ofc.
    you should probably not be on a wow fansite then
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Pu3Ho View Post
    Welcome to MMO-Champion. You'll fit right in.

I would like to Revive this thread, Rev is extremely fun to play. If it's possible to describe it in a few words : It's like if you take WoW Wotlk~Cata era and combine it with the best things from every single MMO out there, it has literally everything u can think of in MMO games and thankfully god game is not being dumbed down to cater to 4y old #JohnyTheGreat, check it out guys

10+ Year Old Account
    So, I looked at this tonight for like almost four hours.

I started off a bit prejudiced against it, but warmed up the more I played. Not bad. Not bad at all.

It looks beyond generic and just plain awful.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theWocky View Post
    So, I looked at this tonight for like almost four hours.

I started off a bit prejudiced against it, but warmed up the more I played. Not bad. Not bad at all.

Wocky tell me, how is the game's engine performance?

I ask this cause i'm tired of games like TERA and Blande And Soul running like crap no matter teh settings/ini file tweaks i do.

And i say this while having a very good pc.

Thanks for your time!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flickyz View Post
    Wocky tell me, how is the game's engine performance?

I ask this cause i'm tired of games like TERA and Blande And Soul running like crap no matter teh settings/ini file tweaks i do.

And i say this while having a very good pc.

Thanks for your time!
    Performance is really really good. HOWEVER... movement is a bit buggy. I really, really hate the movement. You'll see me complain in the video

It's only beta, though.

I run a 1080 video card, 16gb RAM, 3 x SSD's in raid 0, 3.8GHz i5 cpu, though.

EDIT: That said, it certainly looks interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got two beta keys for the CBT 2 - pm me if you want - ONLY if you're going to download and use - it's a limited Closed Beta - don't waste it.

~ Wocky

it's about a 15gb download

ps. merry Christmas

I played the first CBT one and am playing the CBT two. I'm really liking it so far. It's a combination of Aion, blade and soul and guild wars. I love the transport philosophy of all of the above. I really enjoy the winged flight. Dungeons have a solo story mode which is nice as well as normal and hard modes. Dungeon matching system is in game. Crafting I havent done a lot of yet but it's my next thing to look at.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Wow, that narration was really cringy...but that's sadly to be expected for a lot of the Asian imports, they usually run with tighter budgets.

From what I know it's a bit like Aion 2.0 (with the flying and all), which I'm totally alright with.
    The terrible narration sounds like all the shit voices they'd usually use for German Dubs of US productions..

And when it comes to Aion, do you mean the flight system will be another scam and absolutely inconsequential to the majority of the non-pvp gameplay? Because fuck Aion and their useless flight system that requires you to mind-fuck hoops every 10 seconds to stay in the air.

But then I guess the first comment summed it up already: Asian games are kinda.. especially the MMOs.

Edit: Sry, didn't see this was a necro of some 6 month old thread.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2016-12-24 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EvcRo View Post
    skinny anime girls with big boobs. no thanks im not in to that kind of mmo
    First time watching the trailer, thought I saw nipples in 0:55. It may not be the case, but damn do they love to get close .
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.