Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    a fucking disgrace. what a fucking moron. but again nothing new, he and his clowns always spew sexist bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    The thread count regarding Turkey in a Wester-majority forum says otherwise. Erdogan's stupid ideas are now, apperently, news-worthy and you are posting in one of those threads. And then you have this Portegese, which happens to be quite far from Ankara, man scared to shitless from Turkey.
    This Portuguese belongs to the European Union, an utopical union that, not only has to deal with monetary issues among ourselves lately, it has become the target of a mass migration from various countries. I'm not going to discuss here the validaty of those refugees, but lots of them are being redirected here from Turkey. Meanwhile that asshat Erdogan blackmails us as a last resort to consider their country, a country that he has vouched to make each day less and less like us and more like an arabic country, European and worthy of joining the fold. Something that would only benefit them and would royally screw us. Mainly the smaller countries, mine own included.

He's an idiot. He's turning Turkey from the "nice place to visit and see where lots of cultures melt together" into "that place where fanatics are taking hold". He refuses to aknowledge the Armenian Genocide for what it was, throws a tantrum and empty threats at those who do recognise that vile act of the Ottomans, yet gnarls at Germany for having the audacity of backing the Armenians when they "threw jews into ovens". Despicable waste of human being.

I would never say "fuck Turkey". I have had direct contact with people who were born there and enjoyed it after the disgraceful Ottoman Empire and before these fundamentalists took hold of the country (and have since had to flee and found solace in my country because their cherished one fell to the shithole). Such a shame. I wouldn't say that, but I would say "fuck Erdogan's Turkey". As long as he rules, it is an undesirable country for any kind of relations.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hum. He is wrong, but not because he is sexist. You could also say men who reject fatherhood 'incomplete'. But I disagree with both of those statements. We are meant to have children, but not everyone is supposed to. People with the best genes are, those who don't evolutionarily have less.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Some people may feel that way, that doesn't mean it is that way. I simply disagree with this notion and hardly ever see the kind of women you describe.
    Well, if they feel that way, that means it is that way for them, right? Anyway, it might be a local cultural thing. A substantial percentage of the girls I know are now well over 30 and are not close of getting kids yet, and may never have any.
    Last edited by tankbug; 2016-06-07 at 12:31 AM.
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Putricide View Post
    As much as I despise Erdogan, and as much as I'd use one of a Gennie's three wishes to bring about a great and irreversible detriment to his so-sacred religion, , this is advice that women in the west should be following, rather than reducing us to a birth index of <2 and thus enabling the "we need to import massive amounts of people from foreign nations to keep the population up" argument ground.
    The solution to that is not having more children or immigration but life extension and immortality.

Having less children is just the result of better living standards and education, theres really nothing to be done about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Putricide View Post
    As much as I despise Erdogan, and as much as I'd use one of a Gennie's three wishes to bring about a great and irreversible detriment to his so-sacred religion, , this is advice that women in the west should be following, rather than reducing us to a birth index of <2 and thus enabling the "we need to import massive amounts of people from foreign nations to keep the population up" argument ground.
    if you want women to have more kids, maybe we should stop stigmatizing single mothers... and working mothers... and give women equal pay (kids cost a lot of $). we should have better support systems for families. i could go on, but its a very significant financial & career hit to have kids. now people will rush to say that women are treated exactly equal in every way, but the proof is in the low birthrates.

Deleted
    There's really not a single man on this planet who has any right to be telling women to have children. Go shove a bowling ball up your ass first, keep it there for nine months, and then get back to the conversation.

I have a friend who got her tubes tied, and I have come to see things from her point of view. I can definitely understand how it can piss a woman the fuck off if there's a guy telling her that she "needs to have babies."

There's only one response to that, and it ain't cordial.

Also, there are plenty of children of all ages who need parents in the world, and the world's population growth needs to be curbed. Combining those things is the best answer here, not people reproducing even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    This Portuguese belongs to the European Union, an utopical union that, not only has to deal with monetary issues among ourselves lately, it has become the target of a mass migration from various countries. I'm not going to discuss here the validaty of those refugees, but lots of them are being redirected here from Turkey. Meanwhile that asshat Erdogan blackmails us as a last resort to consider their country, a country that he has vouched to make each day less and less like us and more like an arabic country, European and worthy of joining the fold. Something that would only benefit them and would royally screw us. Mainly the smaller countries, mine own included.

He's an idiot. He's turning Turkey from the "nice place to visit and see where lots of cultures melt together" into "that place where fanatics are taking hold". He refuses to aknowledge the Armenian Genocide for what it was, throws a tantrum and empty threats at those who do recognise that vile act of the Ottomans, yet gnarls at Germany for having the audacity of backing the Armenians when they "threw jews into ovens". Despicable waste of human being, but probably not for majority. I am not sure how things are in the rest of the world, but quite dire here in Turkey.

I would never say "fuck Turkey". I have had direct contact with people who were born there and enjoyed it after the disgraceful Ottoman Empire and before these fundamentalists took hold of the country (and have since had to flee and found solace in my country because their cherished one fell to the shithole). Such a shame. I wouldn't say that, but I would say "fuck Erdogan's Turkey". As long as he rules, it is an undesirable country for any kind of relations.
    Other leaders in Turkey wouldn't make a deal and ask for you to take the half of refugees. You would be still complaining, probably even more. You are lucky to have Erdogan, to be fairly honest.

The Ottoman Empire is as disgraceful as the next empire or state. And for the record, Armenian Genocide claims were refused by all Turkish politicians throughout the history, even pre-1923 state (Ottoman Empire back then) refused the claims.

In essence mate, you would beel the same way if it wasn't Erdogan and someone else. Your problem is not Erdogan, your problem is Turkey's interests and Europe's interests being in direct conflict.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    if you want women to have more kids, maybe we should stop stigmatizing single mothers... and working mothers... and give women equal pay (kids cost a lot of $). we should have better support systems for families. i could go on, but its a very significant financial & career hit to have kids. now people will rush to say that women are treated exactly equal in every way, but the proof is in the low birthrates.
    This is something I agree. The conditions should be convienent for working women/mothers, so that they can have child without much stress and keep working afterwards. This may be the case for educated women, as their professions and the positions they hold is generally quite rich in terms of benefits compared to lower class jobs, but probably not for many, at least in here.
    Last edited by Kuntantee; 2016-06-07 at 12:50 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Talk to anyone with kids and they say the same shit. "oh you don't know real love until you have a child" I hear shit like that from self righteous parents constantly.