Poll: Are you a Pan-Humanist?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I do not believe in Faun-Human relations, whats wrong with you?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I'm just a dude, man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Individualism vs collectivism. I think the extremes of both are dangerous.

No. It would mean giving up on individuality. Sounds like a dystopia populated by stepford wives.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Deleted
    There will never be human unity, when even in a single country/city there's never real unity.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Not everything needs a title and a sticker on it. Pan-humanism....what a load of bullshit.

Are you pan-carbonbasedlifeformist, too? What about pan-curlyhairism?
    The label belays the true purpose of it, that is to post memes on your facebook and virtue signal how good and noble you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

No, I think preserving individuality is important.

No, not interested in that we're one large family bullshit.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    Through institutions or through a hive mind?

I wouldn't mind if we continued uniting institution wise until we were one people. In the end, this is what the EU for example is, only it's restricted to Europe for the time being as an unification can't be done over night, it takes tens of years.

Through a hive mind? No. I am totally against that. Why? Because you would no longer be YOU, you'd be just a minor representation of the Hive mind, you'd be insignificant and easily replaceable. And you'd be swarmed with thoughts of idiots, like pop music fame and shit like that. You'd be surprised how many people there are doing this so their contribution would be huge in a hive mind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    And you'd be swarmed with thoughts of idiots, like pop music fame and shit like that. You'd be surprised how many people there are doing this so their contribution would be huge in a hive mind.
    The Borg got rid of that shit.

Humans should think of itself as one organism. I don't understand why people automatically think this means any loss of individuality. Your lung is not the same as your kidney, but are both still integral part of your body.

This is why war, killing people, etc. is not the best thing to do for our own benefit. It's like you're cutting your right arm off, but you're just the left arm so you don't know any better or don't care. That doesn't make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    No, I think preserving individuality is important.
    Pan-Humanism doesn't equate to any loss of individuality.

I know, I just don't understand your obsession with adding all sorts of more or less meaningless and/or utopistic labels to yourself.
    He learned a new buzz word and feels cool when he uses it. That's basically what I'm getting from this.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    you are either very young or very ignorant
    what you believe in is impossible, its an utopia like proper communism.

Humans think in tribes, us vs them, always have and always will.
    That's true, but why not push the US a little bigger, instead of US as a continent or a town, why not world? (I guess that would mean that we will need a THEM)

I know, I just don't understand your obsession with adding all sorts of more or less meaningless and/or utopistic labels to yourself.
    Maybe I do have an obsession, but even so, if you don't care for these threads then why not ignore them? There's a lot of threads started on this forum. Why bother with mine?

Why do you think that these terms and words that have existed for decades and are pretty widely known words that you consider to be "new".

Pan-Humanism has existed as a concept for hundreds of years and the word existing for decades. The United Nations is an example of Pan-Humanism (albiet done pretty badly).

If you a pan-humanist we can declare war on you and take your stuff.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Itd be nice, but humans are shit, we will never work together like that.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Maybe I do have an obsession, but even so, if you don't care for these threads then why not ignore them? There's a lot of threads started on this forum. Why bother with mine?
    If you can't handle criticism, you shouldn't open up the discussion in the first place.

Why do you think that these terms and words that have existed for decades and are pretty widely known words that you consider to be "new".
    New? I said nothing about new. I said bullshit.

Pan-Humanism has existed as a concept for hundreds of years and the word existing for decades.
    Yes, as a concept. But once someone starts identifying with a highly theoretical concept - it becomes bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

If you can't handle criticism, you shouldn't open up the discussion in the first place.

New? I said nothing about new. I said bullshit.

Yes, as a concept. But once someone starts identifying with a highly theoretical concept - it becomes bullshit.
    It's not that I cannot handle criticism, but it seems more like trolling than any constructive form of criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    It's not that I cannot handle criticism, but it seems more like trolling than any constructive form of criticism.
    It is trolling. He is obsessed with trying to get you to admit there shouldn't be a label. I honestly don't know why, but it's pretty funny. Does he think labeling things is bullshit or the concept is bullshit, or identifying is bullshit?

All I can conclude is that his obsession over semantics is equally bullshit lol.