Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Best of luck to the guy

Deleted
    And then we doubled it.

Well good luck to him with all the writings of things.

Think this proves Legion is going to be a shitefest.

The rats are the first to abandon a sinking ship.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    So long Jay "F*** that loser" Wilson!

Good luck with your "writing" career
    Guy snaps once when people rack down on his teams YEARS of efforts to live up to the Legacy of D2.. Everyone loses their minds.

People shitpost 24/7 on MMO-C? No-one bats an eye...

Was exactly were his responsibilities at blizzard?

Not really sure I'd consider it all that great a loss. Perhaps even a step in the right direction for Blizzard?

Deleted
    Fuck yeah! He will not screw up any other Blizzard game anymore!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    Meh, i guess people don't understand the concept of that Blizzard Teams develop games, not a singular person.
    it's ok to be the one guy out there that loves jay wilson, let me guess you're his mother?

He always seemed like somebody promoted above their ability or somebody in the wrong job at the wrong time. Almost all of the things he worked on at Blizzard were scrapped or while he was working on them were at a low point. Not that all of that falls on him. When you are in the roles he has been though part of your job is stopping others failures. There is a reason why after leaving the Diablo team he stepped out of a leadership role. Being good at one job doesn't make you good at the job above it, Blizzard relearned this with him.
    Last edited by Alvito; 2016-06-06 at 07:09 PM.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    People shitpost 24/7 on MMO-C? No-one bats an eye...
    His comments were totally out of line more than once, but good thing you're here to rush to his defense!
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Saeran View Post
    Wishing him all the best.

Edit: Some of these posts already make me depressed. Sad people.
    Sums up the WoW community rofl

Good riddance. A bit late as legion is already a diablo rng fuckfest but now there is hope for the future.

I can't understand the hatred towards him. For the big majority, his initiatives especially in Diablo 3 ended up being horrible mistakes. But what people don't get is, this man was brave and courageous enough to take those revolutionary steps. They might not have worked, but it is because of him that Blizzard now knows what NOT TO DO both in Diablo III and WoW and its future games. He literally showed the way to Blizzard with his doings. I'd take off my hat in respect to those who even laid a single brick in Blizzard's structure.

Some of the comments on here show why people take issue with "gamers", so much spite.

I wish him luck and happiness.

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    Insulting the leads on previous successful Blizzard titles.

Sad to see him go. Great guy and a talented designer that, unfortunately, was ingloriously wronged by the more idiotic part of the player base.

All the best to you Jay - and fuck those losers!

And this will be good... 3... 2... 1...! Let the Jay Wilson hate commence!

Quote Originally Posted by Davos Seaworth View Post
    Think this proves Legion is going to be a shitefest.

The rats are the first to abandon a sinking ship.
    The number of times I've seen this said... I swear blizz employees must be the dumbest people to abandon the "Sinking ship".

Everyone remember when Ghostcrawler jumped ship because WoW was going to die and not have an expac after MoP at all?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    Chief executive of fuck it all up.
    without him involved, I am hoping that Blizzard can start to regain some sort of the old design philosophy that they have lost in their games in a the last few years.