10+ Year Old Account

Euro 2016 DREAM TEAM

For those that have done a dream team for the euros, feel free to share here...

I have done mine with The Sun giving us 50m to spend. If it will work, i'll add a pic below of mine so far...

https://i.gyazo.com/2bc150ae4edf62c7...e3b9236ffb.png

Yeah mine is mostly Arsenal players/Players I like/Couple wild cards
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka34 View Post
    https://i.gyazo.com/2bc150ae4edf62c7...e3b9236ffb.png

Yeah mine is mostly Arsenal players/Players I like/Couple wild cards
    Do you think Bellerin will start ahead of Jaunfran and Morata will start for Spain?? I was tempted with them both

If Juanfran is healthy, he'll start every game that is relevant. I could see Bellerin playing in the third group game if Spain had already won the group.

Quote Originally Posted by aarro View Post
    Do you think Bellerin will start ahead of Jaunfran and Morata will start for Spain?? I was tempted with them both
    Apparantly Morata has a hamstring injury so I need to swap him out.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Modric and payet could be interesting options.

I wouldn't go with Patricio in net!