Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    No, but him endorsing Hillary and starting to explain why she's a better choice than Trump for his ideals would be.
    It would actually do the polar opposite of what you're thinking and turn his voters against the entire political process.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    It would actually do the polar opposite of what you're thinking and turn his voters against the entire political process.
    Which voters? The ones who aren't going to vote for Hillary anyway? C'mon.

Sanders can easily craft a message that basically states something along the lines of "welp, my agenda didn't win over the American people yet -- but Hillary will get us 70% of the way there and can set the SCOTUS to a path to ensure my agenda in the future. If we allow Trump to be elected, the progressive agenda will be set back 100 years. I, therefore, implore my voters to support 70% of what I want to ensure the 100% can come 4-8 years down the road, rather than set us back 100 years. Our time will still come, but for now, we have to pick the best of what's offered."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Which voters? The ones who aren't going to vote for Hillary anyway? C'mon.

Sanders can easily craft a message that basically states something along the lines of "welp, my agenda didn't win over the American people yet -- but Hillary will get us 70% of the way there and can set the SCOTUS to a path to ensure my agenda in the future. If we allow Trump to be elected, the progressive agenda will be set back 100 years. I, therefore, implore my voters to support 70% of what I want to ensure the 100% can come 4-8 years down the road, rather than set us back 100 years. Our time will still come, but for now, we have to pick the best of what's offered."
    this. and if hillary somehow stops the tpp from happening (and i dont think its going to happen but anyway) she would be viewed less like a corporate shill
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker