Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    https://www.rt.com/usa/345749-assang...oogle-clinton/
    Google involved with Clinton campaign, controls information flow – Assange
    Myeah... Wouldn't be surprised. Cue the "Assange is a discredited rapist who doesn't know anything!" -yells now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post

Myeah... Wouldn't be surprised. Cue the "Assange is a discredited rapist who doesn't know anything!" -yells now.
    ASSANGE IS A DISCREDITED RAPIST WHO DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING

qed

Resident Cosplay Progressive

They are running the "Assange is a pro-Putin fascist and wikileaks is an arm of the Russian propaganda team" line instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Which one of you guys made this wikipedia edit

http://i.imgur.com/0DhBUe3.png
    Lol, let's just wait til he doesn't get a majority of pledged delegates available.

Then again, if you think about it, the establishment media has had a presumptive nominee for months now. The presumption that Hillary would be the nominee began long before Sanders even announced he was running. I mean, in Hillary's head, she's been presuming this for years now.

So, establishment media doing their "delegate counts", including superdelegates who haven't voted and who can vote for whomever they like, at this point, just before tomorrow's primaries... Myeah. No dirty tricks here, none at all.
    She also has a good 300 pledged delegate lead currently, and has had a substantial lead all through the primary.

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    None so blind as those who choose not to see.
    I see Hillary leading in both pledged delegates and popular vote. You can't really 'sheeple' your way out of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    I see Hillary leading in both pledged delegates and popular vote. You can't really 'sheeple' your way out of that.
    Well I can, but you likely already ignored it when you read it in the other threads like a good sheep.

Here's the latest one. Sorry it's just a video, I'm not going to waste a lot of effort typing something nobody is going to read because I'm not Skroe.
    Last edited by Daerio; 2016-06-08 at 01:31 AM.

Voted for Bernie. Now that I got that out of my system, I can support Hillary for the general election.

Well I can, but you likely already ignored it when you read it in the other threads like a good sheep.

Here's the latest one. Sorry it's just a video, I'm not going to waste a lot of effort typing something nobody is going to read because I'm not Skroe.
    It's a big stretch to conclude that there was some conspiracy in favor of Clinton here just based on what's in the video. What was the distribution of the polling places that were closed/open? Where the open polling places concentrated in areas that favored one candidate? Did they even have data on which areas favored which candidate?

All these important questions that need answering, but fuck that. Let's just call people sheep for not jumping to conclusions.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Voted for Bernie. Now that I got that out of my system, I can support Hillary for the general election.

It's a big stretch to conclude that there was some conspiracy in favor of Clinton here just based on what's in the video. What was the distribution of the polling places that were closed/open? Where the open polling places concentrated in areas that favored one candidate? Did they even have data on which areas favored which candidate?

All these important questions that need answering, but fuck that. Let's just call people sheep for not jumping to conclusions.
    Dude you did it now... He is going to respond and call you a sheep again D:

I hate Hillary and Bernie But here, you can watch Bernie lose his chance of nomination in REAL TIME! http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elec...caucus-results

Well, we can pretend this was the first time we've seen this, but I'd rather not because it's old.

It's rigged elections, and very poorly hidden.

Well, we can pretend this was the first time we've seen this, but I'd rather not because it's old.

It's rigged elections, and very poorly hidden.
    That you have many opportunities to jump to conclusions does not legitimize any of those attempts. The simpler explanation that doesn't assume Bond level mastermind shit is that democratic primary voters prefer Hillary.

Quote Originally Posted by Akani View Post
    I never said or implied it's cheeky to want Bernie supporters to switch to Hillary that's just practical politics. I said it's dirty to tap their feet impatiently and demand they switch to her when a) the contest is not over and b) the onus for party unity is on the candidate, not the voter. I quite clearly said she's in no place to make demands and making those demands under the guise of "party unity" is bogus.
    This is what you said:

I see more temper tantrums from Clinton supporters tbh. They want to have their cake and eat it to. They want the Bernie supporters without actually nominating Bernie. They can't miss something they never had; many Bernie supporters were never going to vote for Hillary anyway and using scare tactics and insults to try and force it is just childish.
    I have highlighted the relevant part and that's the part I took issue with. Of course no one should be demanding anything. It's understandable that there would be a certain expectation that Bernie's supporters would support Clinton in the same way that there would be an expectation from Clinton's supporters would support Bernie if he wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    I have highlighted the relevant part and that's the part I took issue with. Of course no one should be demanding anything. It's understandable that there would be a certain expectation that Bernie's supporters would support Clinton in the same way that there would be an expectation from Clinton's supporters would support Bernie if he wins.
    This is the core of my statement.

...many Bernie supporters were never going to vote for Hillary anyway and using scare tactics and insults to try and force it is just childish.
    You're right that I probably phrased the first part poorly though. I don't have a problem with trying to appeal to Bernie voters to get their support, but that's not what Hillary's camaign/surrogates are doing. They're continuously insulting, patronizing, and straight-up lying about Bernie supporters while also demanding they fall in line "otherwise Trump will win". It's like they're intentionally sabotaging and dividing the party then feigning surprise when the people they've insulted for months aren't lining up to support their libeler.

Hillary could fix all the damage that her people have done if she just extended the olive branch and, fortunately, it seems she's starting to realize that. You catch more flies with honey than with vinegar, as they say.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm confused as to why people have this persistent near psychotic delusion that the super delegates, who are essentially there to protect the interest of the party as a body and not necessarily follow the wishes of their constituents, are going to back someone who has spent years aggressively attacking Democrats and rails about how awful the party is every other day. It really just demonstrates how lazy people are in understanding what super delegates are.