Would you like an Anti-vote system?

A system where instead of voting for an official you can vote to take away a vote from an official during an election?

It might be easier to vote, and even more fun and motivating and meaningful to vote, if you could Anti-vote whoever you hated the most.

Even if the candidates both ended up negative the one with less negative would still win, and I got a hunch EVERYONE will want to vote again!

Deleted
    Blank votes are already in place for this, also leaves less room for abusing the system.

Hmmm isn't it the same as voting for a different candidate?
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."

That's still a vote, it just sounds cooler.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    Blank votes are already in place for this, also leaves less room for abusing the system.
    Thank you for teaching me about this phrase. It was very interesting to know that voting for Mickey Mouse is actually a protest vote, even if you want it to be sincere.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoughtful Trolli View Post
    Thank you for teaching me about this phrase. It was very interesting to know that voting for Mickey Mouse is actually a protest vote, even if you want it to be sincere.
    Well, not really. You can't define silly things on a Blank Vote ; it's simply a Vote that registers as a "None of the candidates represents my opinions".

At least, it excists in Sweden.

How about starting with a system that actually represents what the people want first?

10+ Year Old Account
    Salisbury, Rhodesia & Leiden , The Netherlands
    I'd rather see no voting system. Technocracy > Democracy.
    "This is no swaggering askari, no Idi Amin Dada, heavyweight boxing champion of the King's African Rifles, nor some wide shouldered, medal-strewn Nigerian general. This is an altogether more dangerous dictator - an intellectual, a spitefull African Robespierre who has outlasted them all." - The Fear: Robert Mugabe and the martyrdom of Zimbabwe, Peter Godwin.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds cool, kinda like a blackballing system.

I assume it's multiple choice so you can anti-vote all the candidates you dislike?

Deleted
    That would be pointless since the best way to prevent someone from rising into power would still be to vote for another candidate

Deleted
    Voting isnt meant to be fun. It is meant to be a serious decission you make after giving a lot of thought into it. If you dont like the main two options then simply vote for third party and dedicate your life to establish moderate party in your country.