Deleted

Warcraft III custom campaigns about The Burning Legion

In preperation for Legion but also from boredom I think I'll complete W3 Reign of Chaos campaign once again.

But I wonder if there are any good custom campaigns made by players about the Burning Legion? Do you guys know any that are worth a try?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    In preperation for Legion but also from boredom I think I'll complete W3 Reign of Chaos campaign once again.

But I wonder if there are any good custom campaigns made by players about the Burning Legion? Do you guys know any that are worth a try?
    If you like the burning legion or just warcraft in general, try the campaign The Adventures of Rowan The Wise and the following campaigns made by the same guy. They are very well made, and if i remember right, one of them tells a very good story about Legion leadership after the death of Archimonde.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post

You should proberly just go on the Hive Workshop for Warcraft custom campaigns. There are most of the well made campaigns there, and you can personally pick and choose what you think is good or bad
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.