15+ Year Old Account

If you could add 5 things to the game...

What would they be? For me,

1. Single-player challenging content, like Mushin's Tower in Blade and Soul. Rewards could be anything from profession-only armor, to anything, really.

2. The Dragoon class, from Final Fantasy 14. I would just love to see that class as part of a pseudo-action combat MMO.

3. The ability to alter how our characters hold certain weapons, with a menu.

4. More mid-fantasy weapons. If you've seen the swords that Geralt uses in the Witcher 3, with runes and sigils, you'll understand my meaning.

5. A form of power progression that isn't strictly tied to your character's actual power. eg: The more you run, the faster and more often you can "Sprint".\

Any other ideas?

1. Fully customizable UI; including freely moving skills on the hotbar.

2. More secondary/advanced professions (such as Dragon Hunter, Herald, etc). Ideally there would be three advancements per default profession.

3. New weapons types: whip, spear, claw, halberd, throwing knife/axe, spell book, lantern shield, chakram, bastard sword and shotgun.

4. Post level cap advancement such as in Marvel Heroes (Omega system), Rift (Planar Attunement).

5. Out of combat sprint function. Able to move about 2x as fast as with the city speed buff.

1. Flexible raiding - tired of having to spend two hours waiting around trying to fill up the raid only for one guy to leave on our second wipe and then the group disbands because no one wants to wait around while we try to get another.

2. /teleportto[insert friend's/party member's name here] ability, as opposed to it being a cash shop item you never use and takes up inventory space.

3. Ability to design transmogs in the UI without needing to own the stuff or being at a bank, and the ability to link said transmogs in chat.

4. Ability to change map instances on demand, instead of going through the convoluted process of whispering someone on the instance you want to go to, getting an invite to them, and then having to disband once you get ported to their version of the map.

5. Ability to customize the game's atrocious UI.

1. Variety of dance emotes; this is something FF14 does and I have to say it's one of the cooler ways to reward people. Dances can be rather neat, so people will want them, and they aren't directly adding to player power. This concept can be expanded to other emotes besides dances, too.

2. Weapons, namely I'd like to see 2h axes. Others have mentioned different weapons here, too.

3. UI customization, although I have to say I adapted to GW2's UI back when I played it for so long. If they won't offer full-on customization, then tweaks and QoL changes could suffice.

4. More "elite specs", although I'd rather them have the weapon proficiencies be available for the classes without the need for selecting the elite spec. Just let said spec strengthen the abilities from whatever new weapon they are associated with. Basically, have the specs be nothing more than new trait lines with a fancy name.

5. Not really an addition, but clean up/fix clipping for poor ol' Charr and armor. If it can't be applied to all, ffs, fix their T3 light armor...

1) Weapons as mentioned, though I'd think Polearm and Whip/Chain would cover most of the stuff I'd want. I don't need a crossbow skill perhaps, but crossbow skins for use with either firearms or bows would be good.

2) Uses for old currencies, perhaps a way to convert from one to another.

3) I'd like loot to matter more, rather than just another skin for the gallery, perhaps weapons that do something though powers are mostly a function of sigils/runes. Even something like an electrical sword that retains it's sparkly electricity even if you change the sword skin. As is, I get a ton of loot, open a bunch of bags, sell and salvage and end up with nothing.

4) Out of combat skills sound interesting, though I guess that's what Mastery was, the reliance on achievements and lack of a lot of abilities that weren't HoT focused left me feeling off. SW:TOR has some legacy buffs that'd be nice in a GW2 system.

5) Less repetition/ grinding as a challenge gate. When a boss has a simple mechanic (like "hit with bloodstone beam"), there's no need to repeat it 4-5 cycles. It's not challenging, it's just irritating. Locking something behind "grind xp to unlock next Mastery" as a story step is lame.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Deleted
    1. A balance team
    2. More ways to get weapons/armors, meaning if you want let's say a fractal weapon you could get one either by doing fractals, "normal" pve, pvp, wvw.
    3. More elite specs
    4. Merge of bags and merge of currency, away too many of these.
    5. Not that it really matters to me but UI costumization would be fine.

Deleted
    1. Permanent living world content.
    2. Monks
    3. Ritualists
    4. All the social tools of WoW (group finder)
    5. Cantha

Actually i would like for them to revamp the weapon skill system aswell. Give more freedom and choice for build making, much like the original game.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2016-11-16 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    1. Permanent living world content.
    Already exists... you are out of date

Deleted
    Expansions like they were back in GW1...
    where you basically could either do the story with the existing character, who was scaled down OR
    level a new character and progress trough the new story.

5 of those.

Deleted
    1. Night elves. Yeah, I like sylvari but... I love night elves.

2. Flexible raiding. As said before, it's kind of sad to fill a raid only to have someone leave 2 minutes in or something.

3. Mounts. Could be ground mounts too. I just want my character to not have to walk across the entire world.

4. non-square zones. Like seriously, most zones are square and it's annoying as shit. Sure, if you're in the middle of it it's not as obvious, but when nearing the sides it becomes quite annoying.

5. Some currency revamp, there's some issues with 100000 currencies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    1. Fully customizable UI; including freely moving skills on the hotbar.

4. Post level cap advancement such as in Marvel Heroes (Omega system), Rift (Planar Attunement).
    THESE seriously :3