Deleted

Fury Warrior LF Daytime Raiding Guild for Legion

Hey there,
    I had a long break in WOD, because I really disliked this expansion. Started raiding in late Vanilla, raided most in TBC and WOTLK. Ever since MoP I've been loosing interest with WoW and my disinterest peaked in WOD, so I've been raiding casually. I'm just tired of lack of content at maximum level and grinding last raids for over a year. As I'm hoping that Blizzard will finally do a good job with Legion, I would love to start raiding progressively again. I'm working nights so my prefered raiding hours are 12 till 5 p.m. during week or 3 p.m. till 7 p.m. during weekends. I prefer casual but organized raiding environment (focus, flasks, correct food and knowing tactics during raid but alslo lots of laughter and integration) for 2, max 3 days a week. I would love to go for mythic content, but great atmosphere and lack of elitist jerks in my environment is my top priority. If I seem like the kind of player your guild may be looking for, let me know at Wampir#2185 or leave a comment right here.
    Yours truly,
    Wampir
    Last edited by mmoc360c8594d8; 2016-06-08 at 10:16 PM.