Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Only if they are cute

...WAIT, NO!
    TOO LATE! HERE WE COME! Don't worry, they're super cool. They only bit a few people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    TOO LATE! HERE WE COME! Don't worry, they're super cool. They only bit a few people.
    Oh no...I know what that means!

Rule 1: Cardio

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief View Post
    think again

magic doesn't count *cough cough* only REAL LIFE :P ( really hope you caught the sarcasm )
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown
    "The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand Russell
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NotVanish View Post
    Can they be lured with sound devices? That would be the first thing I would try. There's also that scene from Shaun of the Dead where they try to mimic the zombies... can't seem to find it atm
    World War Z at the end someone lured all the zombies with a stadium loud speaker then the military used a drone strike.

Whatever type of zombie apocalypse, I'm gonna live in my hockey pads.

Just wait inside for a few days as something that moves that quickly would fall apart in about that time without cellular regeneration.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much like the new Doom... Run/jump faster and shoot, until they are all dead!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Bring in the cats.

I always get sick of stupid slow moving zombies like the ones in Walking Dead and how they never really are a threat with smart people, so after seeing Dawn of the Dead and how zombies run really fast and can catch you easily its more realistic. In Dawn of the Dead (2004)the group first went to the mall, then decided to put some armor and bars on a vehicle making it into a snow plow sort of, then they headed to the water hoping the seawater would slow zombies down.. or at least in theory it might work.
    Last edited by announced; 2016-06-08 at 07:00 AM.

Get a boat and find a nice isolated place with really cold weather. Use the boat to get supplies as well and watch the world burn.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles View Post
    Cannibalism and living underground.

The zombies shall fear my unending hunger!
    I am pretty sure eating a zombie will lead to a really nasty infection.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2016-06-08 at 07:12 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Deleted
    Group up with some hefty, slow, folk and keep up a brisk stroll at the front of the group if you hear any munching. As they get picked off, find some more along the way.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    In most zombie films we see slow lurching zombies. But a few bring us the "Runner" like 28 Weeks later.
    [/pedant] Zombies can't run, it's sort of a base thing about being zombified. Kind of like being blind prevents you from seeing properly.

The creatures you're thinking of are usually referred to as "infected" or "infected humans", they are not actually zombies but people infected by a virus/etc that makes them devour others.

Deleted
    Well the answer is simple. Try to avoid situations where you can get chased around wide open areas without any way to escape. In the end it all depends on how stupid you are and what things said zombies can do i.e. climb ladders, open doors, etc.

Use a medieval chainmail and they cant do shit, you can use some plate armor on top of the chainmail if u feel like it to.

Zombie Apocalypse scenarios are all dumb.

They all rely on the utter and total incompetence of humans and their complete inability to react to a changing hostile environment and a total and rapid breakdown of almost all modern technology and on infection to turn times that are in the seconds to minutes. Even in those scenarios it's highly unlikely zombies of any sort, slow or fast would pose an existential threat to humanity or that they could cause a total collapse of civilization.

Unite with other humans, build wall - make zombies pay for it. Profit.

You really can't. The "go to very hot/very cold" people need to realize, if you aren't already in one of those locations, you probably won't be getting to that location.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================