Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Anyone else really impressed by the music so far? I think they're investing a lot in the score to try and recapture some of the emotional weight certain places and events have with some people. Most people play with the music off (including me) but I remember really liking some of the tracks in WotLK and I'm thinking I might have to turn it on in Legion while leveling and questing from time to time if this preview is any indication.

Deleted
    Curious Coin - Name changed from "Xurious Coin" to "Curious Coin". This unusual coin is warm to the touch and vibrates gently in your hand. Used to procure items from Xur'ios in Dalaran.
    Haha, nice Destiny easter egg! I hope WoW's version of Xur won't be as OP tho

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by guardian_titan View Post
    ... So LFR is back to the craptastic generic set bonuses that are so generic they make boring look fun. And look, I was right about VERSATILITY being one of the set bonuses for many of the 2-pcs. But hey, now it's a % increase instead of a craptastic static increase. That makes it so much more FUN, right? Yay? Ugh. Yet another expansion where LFR people are treated as second class citizens. I thought we moved past this with the civil rights movement in the 1960s or even more recently the gay marriage debate. No one should be kept from getting something because of how they play. Blacks shouldn't have been kept from voting, going to white schools, eating in white restaurants, etc just for being black. Gays shouldn't be kept from being married just because their partner is the same sex as them. So why are LFR players being kept from real set bonuses that make things more interesting when they play LFR? This is BLATANT discrimination! And Blizzard should be ashamed they're PROMOTING IT!

And don't say LFR can just step up into normal. Blacks could have made their own voting venues and attempted to get officials to count their votes. Blacks could have gone to their own schools. Blacks could eat at a different restaurant. Gays could just go to another county to get married, too. All of that they actually did but it didn't make it right. It's the PRINCIPLE of the matter. EQUALITY. Is it too much to ask for? Why the hell are some group forced to jump through more hoops to get the same respect as another group? This is downright insulting, especially in the 21st century.
    Did you honestly just say that? Without reading the tier we're on, without doing any work besides looking at the set and drawing conclusions. Not only that, but then you compare a subset of the game to the struggles of an entire race? Could you face your peers and parents after having said what might be the STUPIDEST FUCKING THING I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE. HOLY SHIT. IT'S NOT THE TROLLS. IT'S NOT THE WHINERS. IT'S YOU. HOLY SHIT.
    The youtube video that Kaedis linked is such an appropriate response to what might be the stupidest comment on June 8, 2016. I really believe, that out of 7.4 Billion People, whom include the mentally challenged, yours absolutely wins the prize for stupidest thought/comment. Congratulations. Never breed.

- - - Updated - - -

Excuse me for not contributing to the discussion, it was too much to see that sort of retardation.

For Arms Warriors, the change to Tactician will undoubtedly proc Colossus Smash more, because it is 0.65/rage on any ability. So Whirlwind will probably be the best option to proc the Reset on CS and give a free mortal strike. This is very similar to the HFC class trinket for arms warrior, and the tier 18 four piece effect where your CS and mortal strike are being constantly reset. Except now it's from rage spent, so the spec might become very fast paced, especially in a battle cry window. I wonder if haste will make an emergence.
    Last edited by K2 Kaitu; 2016-06-09 at 02:56 AM. Reason: editing for emphasis

Deleted
    Hey anyone from Blizzard,pls nerff the gold bag from trade post witch you exchange for garrison resources too.Also the daily JC quest from garrison needs a nerff or replace the gold reward with something else.

10+ Year Old Account

Loving the Music

Quote Originally Posted by sturzengel View Post
    Anyone else really impressed by the music so far? I think they're investing a lot in the score to try and recapture some of the emotional weight certain places and events have with some people. Most people play with the music off (including me) but I remember really liking some of the tracks in WotLK and I'm thinking I might have to turn it on in Legion while leveling and questing from time to time if this preview is any indication.
    I have also been impressed with the music tidbits to date. They do seem to have some great emotional weight to them. It will be interesting to hear them in context with the game play. I have every intention of having the music on while leveling and questing. Even now I still play the music in raid, just really quiet in the background.

Quote Originally Posted by Blurey View Post
    Hey anyone from Blizzard,pls nerff the gold bag from trade post witch you exchange for garrison resources too.Also the daily JC quest from garrison needs a nerff or replace the gold reward with something else.
    Blizzard doesn't read these comments just so you know. Hell they don't even read the shit on their own forum. Better sign up for twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Because after 2 weeks, you'll need ilevel 9000 to even get invited into the "easy running pugs", while you in LFR just sign up and go whenever you want. Besides that, loads of people dont wanna be part of raiding-guilds, just wanna collect some gear and do this fast and easy... not spending unnecessary time on wipes... Yes yes, "normal is easy you scrub", still LFR is easier and faster... normal gives nothing... either you're a relaxed player doing LFR or you probably are up at HC/Mythic and raiding seriously! Normal has NO place in Wow anymore!
    I'm replying to you as a huge advocate for LFR and also one who despises it. While I would rather flay the skin off with a brick, I'm of the thought that LFR is a valuable piece of the game. I'm also the GM of one of the only Heroic raiding guilds on my server (horde side).

You said "loads of people dont wanna be part of raiding-guilds, just wanna collect some gear and do this fast and easy".

That's exactly why LFR exists. It's easy. It's fast and there are very few wipes. The gear that you obtain from it is perfect for it.

Normal also has its place and the step up in difficulty isn't actually that big. Considering the amount of mouth breathers in LFR, Normal may actually be easier than LFR in my opinion. All you need is 10 people you trust. 2 tanks, 3 healers and 5 DPS. It shouldn't be that hard to find 9 other people of like mind.

We ended at 3/13 Mythic in HFC and we only raided 2 days a week all through progression. If you put your mind to it, you can easily make that step up from LFR and GET the gear set bonuses that you want.
    Sealth [Cenarius] Priest

Sorry Sticky but that's the problem.. it IS hard to find 10 reliable people, heck I'm not even reliable anymore... and who the f**k seriously wanna lock down nights every week into raiding unless you are really pushing hard... I'll surely not lock down evenings to do some shitty normal raiding when I do pretty much the same, whenever I feel like it, and faster, via LFR!

Nope, guilds are not something that feels mandatory anymore, locking down evenings is FAR from what loads of us like (it worked in vanilla when we were younger and had time, now lots of us are even parents) so yeah... Normal is dead, it's LFR or push Mythic.. everything in between is kinda useless and a waste of time spend imho!

I am very disappointed in the change to Lonely Winter. I understand the nerf to Glacial Spike damage because it hits so hard, but why take away the increased Icicle damage? It wasn't an overwhelming amount and you had this beautiful talent synergy that had never been there before. It was so much fun building up icicles and then launching them in one huge blast. I know it's still there obviously, but the legs have been knocked out from under it. Now I don't really see the point in Glacial Spike at all. Without the increase from Lonely Winter the numbers just won't be enough to warrant using it. (I know the artifact tree grants icicles some buffs, but that is down the road)
    I hope to see Icicles return to Lonely Winter. We talk about talent groupings that you have a choice in, but then they get taken away.