Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    This will give Trump more fuel for his attacks on Hillary and Obama. So a good thing for him.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    This will give Trump more fuel for his attacks on Hillary and Obama. So a good thing for him.
    No doubt, he will drive this stake as deeply into the Hillary campaigns heart as he can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    No doubt, he will drive this stake as deeply into the Hillary campaigns heart as he can.
    But, you said it yourself. She's a heartless creature. How's that going to work out?
    Last edited by Dextroden; 2016-06-10 at 11:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    But, you said it yourself. She's a heartless creature. How's that going to work out?
    Replace heart with black hole and it might make a bit more sense.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Wow, you guys are just having an "I hate facts" love fest here. Enjoy!

Let us know when you're ready to come back to reality.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Wow, you guys are just having an "I hate facts" love fest here. Enjoy!

Let us know when you're ready to come back to reality.
    I am guessing you deny Hillary's connection to TPP?

- - - Updated - - -

Hillary has also erased her previous support for TPP from her memoir. So while we are expected to believe she is now against it she seems to be trying to claim to ALWAYS be against it.

Between this and the emails its becoming easy to spot a dishonest person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

I am guessing you deny Hillary's connection to TPP?

- - - Updated - - -

Hillary has also erased her previous support for TPP from her memoir. So while we are expected to believe she is now against it she seems to be trying to claim to ALWAYS be against it.

Between this and the emails its becoming easy to spot a dishonest person.
    Yeah, she's always been like this. Her opinions always happen to change as the political wind starts to blow that direction. I guarantee that if the gay movement had not picked up steam she would still be opposing gay marriage. Clinton is a pseudo-liberal, plain and simple.

Oh, and before anyone goes at me, Trump is a piece of shit too. Neither of them deserve to be anywhere near the White House and the fact that the race is going to come down to those two is a clear indicator that not only has our education system failed but that our society is a cesspool of ignorance and blind loyalty to people who don't remotely have their interests in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Pengalor View Post
    Yeah, she's always been like this. Her opinions always happen to change as the political wind starts to blow that direction. I guarantee that if the gay movement had not picked up steam she would still be opposing gay marriage. Clinton is a pseudo-liberal, plain and simple.

Oh, and before anyone goes at me, Trump is a piece of shit too. Neither of them deserve to be anywhere near the White House and the fact that the race is going to come down to those two is a clear indicator that not only has our education system failed but that our society is a cesspool of ignorance and blind loyalty to people who don't remotely have their interests in mind.
    That's what bothers me the most. I feel like I'm surrounded by angry, ignorant people. How in one's right mind can they not see an issue with the both of these candidates? It becomes a war of who will win. When it should be based on logic, and leadership. This isn't the super bowl, it people's lives. Red/blue, it's 2 sides of the same coin. I can't believe it's come to this. The fact that the average American doesn't even know what's going on makes it all the more sad that they get spoon fed what to believe, and they'll defend it like zealots. Not knowing it's even against their own interest. All because of what? Fear of change?

It's hard to imagine when this country's citizens actually had some honor, integrity, and balls. Now, it's more like mindless zombies waiting to hate something on the Internet, hoping it will help them ignore the obviousness of the truth that surrounds them. An insecure society hates outsiders, and that's what you have here. I'll take solice in knowing there are plenty of people that do care and want a brighter future for our kids, but as usual they're snuffed out by special interests and the fools who follow.
    Last edited by Stonecloak; 2016-06-11 at 04:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

How about Hillary justify why she deserve to be voted for for a change?
    She justifies it by saying she doesn't have a dick, and that if you don't vote for her you are a woman hating sexist pig.

I'd love to say that was sarcasm, except it's actually the reason when you cut through the bullshit. It's the same argument of:
    "Vote for Obama because he's Black, and if you don't your a racist who wants to revive slavery."