Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    First we had to go through all the news about Bruce Jenner and his confusion, and now here comes Richard (now known as Fiona) Simmons. Its such a shame with all the people he has helped battle obesity that now nobody will help him with his mental illness. Most have suspected he was gay for decades but know we know its Gender Identity Disorder. When are we as a society going to start taking this serious and treat these people instead of hand waving it off as normal and let them permanently dismember their own bodies. They are also both senior citizens so they could be suffering from dementia or Alzheimers and not been diagnosed causing the confusion. According to reports, Richard had his twig and berries removed and installed breast implants.

http://www.bet.com/celebrities/news/...d-simmons.html
    Total bullshit

http://www.tmz.com/2016/06/08/richar...-report-woman/

Because straight people dont want to be tricked into dating a man
    Assuming you have a basic understanding of human anatomy, I'm pretty sure that you'll figure out whether or not your date is a man rather quickly. Whether pre or post op

Where are the mods to lock this thread and ban the ignorant piece of filth that posted it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by philwasted View Post
    Of course his spokesman claims it isnt true. He doesnt want people to know, which is why he has been in hiding for 3 years. If its not true, why not post a current picture to prove it, instead of just a statement???. The is a picture of him in the article looking like a woman

Well, we already had Shrek, so we may as well get Fiona, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor old Richard. I don't understand the desire to do such a drastic thing, it seems such a mistake. I do know that such a severe operation is not easily obtained, there are a plethora of requirements before a clinic will perform such procedures. http://www.thetransgendercenter.com/...equisites.html

...Unless you go to another country with less pre-reqs and less experience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Yes, she would destroy me and my raging boner.
    In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem.

Of course his spokesman claims it isnt true. He doesnt want people to know which is why he has been in hiding for 3 years. If its not true, who not post a current picture to prove it???. The is a picture of him in the article looking like a woman
    I take it you didn't look very far into the link?

Of course his spokesman claims it isnt true. He doesnt want people to know, which is why he has been in hiding for 3 years. If its not true, who not post a current picture to prove it???. The is a picture of him in the article looking like a woman
    You mean, the photo from the National Enquirer? :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Because straight people dont want to be tricked into dating a man
    But use your straightness to not be attracted to other men.

Has this situation happened to you?

Last edited by GennGreymane; 2016-06-08 at 11:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saw that one coming from a mile away.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    First we had to go through all the news about Bruce Jenner and his confusion, and now here comes Richard (now known as Fiona) Simmons. Its such a shame with all the people he has helped battle obesity that now nobody will help him with his mental illness. Most have suspected he was gay for decades but know we know its Gender Identity Disorder. When are we as a society going to start taking this serious and treat these people instead of hand waving it off as normal and let them permanently dismember their own bodies. They are also both senior citizens so they could be suffering from dementia or Alzheimers and not been diagnosed causing the confusion. According to reports, Richard had his twig and berries removed and installed breast implants.

http://www.bet.com/celebrities/news/...d-simmons.html
    While I didn't predict the name Fiona (A good choice) anyone could have seen that coming a mile away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gender identity threads aren't allowed here. Locked.