question about sub and expansion content

Ive been tossing around the idea of playing this game again while waiting for Legion, I havnt played since launch, stopped before any of the expansions came out, from looking at the official site, if im reading it right if you resub you automatically get all the content with it??

I just wanted to see if i was correct in my interpretation, If i resub, do i get the hut cartell, revan and kotfe all included with just the subscription??

Yes.

You will get all the chapters of KotFE that have been released so far. If/when you cancel your sub you won't get any chapters that release after that until you resub.

and that includes all the previous expansion as well?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elivo View Post
    yep

/10chars
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

SNIP.... If i resub, do i get the hut cartell, revan and kotfe all included with just the subscription??
    Yes, you get it all up to this point. Hutts, Revan, All 14 chapters that have come out so far.

You kind of even get a bonus this time if you sub because the next chapter is coming out June 30. It's not on the same release date as the others have been (The one a month). We get 2 this month.

FYI though, there is supposed to be 16 chapters in this particular story so you still might have to sub for one other month to get them all. Maybe all of July depending on when it's released.

7+ Year Old Account
    I just resubbed and I'm enjoying it but I cannot figure out what to play

I know it's a cliche answer, but really anything you want. Whatever you enjoy the most.

If you're specifically having issues deciding what to play for endgame SWTOR has a serious lack of tanks. At least for tanks in the various group finders. If you plan to queue for things and you don't mind the tank role you can't go wrong with that.
    Last edited by Treeba; 2016-06-21 at 02:45 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have a 55 BH, 43 Agent and 57 Marauder but idr their stories so i'm currently leveling a commando

Yeah i ended up getting a new sub and have leveled up a jugernaut since then, just finished the revan content and am about to start fallen empire. Having fun so far, like that you can do solo flashpoints for the bigger story lines too. May look to get back into raiding if i can find a guild for it.

Deleted
    All content that is available at present and everything that becomes available while you are a sub.

7+ Year Old Account
    Update: If you're looking to get back in an event starts June 28th for light side vs dark side. Huge incentive to play all story quests again for each class