Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Boy sneaks into neighbors garage. You won't believe what he does next.

Yes the title is suppose to be campy play on those stupid advertisements.

It had all the makings of the perfect crime.

Boy pulls up on his bike to an empty home, garage door open, security camera on. Boy sprints into the garage, stays for a few precious seconds and sprints back out. Did he turn on the water hose? Steal an expensive tool? Worse?

Security footage tells another story...

The boy, Josh Breaux, who was heartbroken after his dog died, made the sprint into the garage simply to hug Duchess, the friendly dog that lived there.

The dog’s owner, Hollie Mallet, from Louisiana, watched the security footage and wanted to find the boy, so she posted the video on Facebook asking neighbors if they knew him.

"I’d like to tell him he’s welcome to stay and play, she loves the attention,” the post said.

One of the responses came from the boy’s mom. Ginger Clement Breaux responded that her son adores dogs, but should not be on someone’s property without permission or her knowing. The boy talks about the dog "all the time,” she wrote.

"We had our dog Bella since Josh was 2, but she passed away last year,” the mom added. "Things have been busy and Josh is active with after school activities so we have not jumped back into taking on the responsibility of starting all over again with a new pup quite yet. It will happen though!"
    World needs more dog lovers. Can't trust a man who doesn't like dogs and can't grow a beard.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Yes the title is suppose to be campy play on those stupid advertisements.

World needs more dog lovers. Can't trust a man who doesn't like dogs and can't grow a beard.
    Who is cutting fucking onions in here?

10+ Year Old Account
    Much buzzfeed

10+ Year Old Account
    Awwwwww <3

That would be me as a kid. I use to take all the neighbors dogs for walks and groom them. Because of course my parents wouldn't allow me one no matter what I said or how I cried and begged. Now I Own 2 and also train, show and breed Doberman Pinschers.

Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog;
    but you’re never friendless ever, if you have a dog.

Left is Rayna 11yrs, Right is her sister Rowen 11yrs.
    Last edited by Laraven; 2016-06-09 at 04:30 AM.

Hope the parents eventually get him a new dog soon.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Laraven View Post
    Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog;
    but you’re never friendless ever, if you have a dog.
    Amen. Love my pack.

For those who think animals on furniture is disgusting look away quickly!

10+ Year Old Account
    Beautiful! How old?

Beautiful! How old?
    Ren is 5 (brown Corgi), Maggie is 9, and Thor aka "The Old Man" is now 12.

Screw cat pictures.
    We need more dog pictures.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ren is 5 (brown Corgi), Maggie is 9, and Thor aka "The Old Man" is now 12.
    Mine run the house too. They like to watch Animal Planet. Go figure.

This isn't cute at all, I can only see this as being very dangerous, just wait until this kid ends up getting bitten by some neighbors dog because he thought it would be a great idea to sneak onto their property to pet their animals and then the dipshit parents who couldn't keep an eye on their kid are gonna turn around and sue the shit out of the neighbor and also force him/her to have his dog(s) put down.
    We cannot go back. That's why it's hard to choose. You have to make the right choice. As long as you don't choose, everything remains possible.

Quote Originally Posted by EnclosedOne View Post
    This isn't cute at all, I can only see this as being very dangerous, just wait until this kid ends up getting bitten by some neighbors dog because he thought it would be a great idea to sneak onto their property to pet their animals and then the dipshit parents who couldn't keep an eye on their kid are gonna turn around and sue the shit out of the neighbor and also force him/her to have his dog(s) put down.
    Sigh..... Poor kid just missed having a dog. Some people think way to much into stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EnclosedOne View Post
    Honestly, I guess your right but no parent can watch their kids 24/7 and if you think this don't have kids. Either way, you watch too much tv. Dogs by nature are not viscous killers. They love people. And in good neighborhoods most people are responsible dog owners.

At some point in my life, I will get a Husky. This I vow.

ATM I don't have the heart to succumb one to southern Florida's heat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    At some point in my life, I will get a Husky. This I vow.

ATM I don't have the heart to succumb one to southern Florida's heat.
    Siberians are great dogs. Really smart and willing to please. Only issue I had with mine was she was hard to recall off leash as she loved to run and run and run...
    Malmutes and Alaskan huskies are a bit too much for me. Corgi's are great too, I think both his other dogs in the picture are two diff types. Welsh and Pembroke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McFuu View Post
    Who is cutting fucking onions in here?
    I don't know, but they need to get the fuck out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

7+ Year Old Account
    Amen. Love my pack.

For those who think animals on furniture is disgusting look away quickly!

Damn have too say i have an hidden crush for corgi, there too damn cute, not stable enough in life to get a dog yet but damn i want one, probably an australian shepherd or somthing bigger like a leonberg or newfoundland.

Corgi's are great too, I think both his other dogs in the picture are two diff types. Welsh and Pembroke.
    Both are Welsh Pembrokes. (I think the other breed you meant to describe is the Welsh Cardigan, basically a Corgi with a tail)

Ren circa 2010 when he was about 2 months old.

Edit: Oh man I still have his photo the breeder sent me...

Ren is basically "my" dog. My sidekick, my best friend.

Maggie follows my wife around. She doesn't pay much attention to anyone else if she is home. I guess females just stick to females naturally.

Thor is just. Well, the old man. He just mostly lies around content in air conditioning (we live in Georgia and rescued him when he was 9). Some assholes use to keep him outside 24/7, so now he retires in the good life.
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2016-06-09 at 05:07 AM.

This is my little asshole, he takes great pictures, and then continues to destroy whatever he feels like.
    He's actually really good, but is at that wonderful nipping people stage.

He is a Labrador, German Shepherd mix.

PS: picture was actually not taken with a potato, this is a really low light photo, I believe 4-5am ish before I was headed to work.
    Last edited by McFuu; 2016-06-09 at 05:03 AM.

Siberians are great dogs. Really smart and willing to please. Only issue I had with mine was she was hard to recall off leash as she loved to run and run and run...
    Malmutes and Alaskan huskies are a bit too much for me. Corgi's are great too, I think both his other dogs in the picture are two diff types. Welsh and Pembroke.
    Yeah I know how active they are which is why he/she would be an indoor/outdoor dog. My apartment is just too small atm for a large breed like that and the my area's climate alone can cause heat strokes for dogs with that kind of coat.