Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Yeah I know how active they are which is why he/she would be an indoor/outdoor dog. My apartment is just too small atm for a large breed like that and the my area's climate alone can cause heat strokes for dogs with that kind of coat.
    Yes we would not have adopted Thor if he wasn't already old and worn out. His days of being wild are long gone. Hell you could leave the front door open and have a cat walk by and he is like, "Yea whatever, its hot out there. Have fun, I'm going back to the couch".

We are hoping we can just give him as many years as he has left in as much comfort as possible since the previous owners were dickcheeses.

My Husky would be saying "WOOOO WOOO WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!". One of the few times i cried as a "grown" man was when i had to but one of my dogs down. Hope he gets a companion soon, we all need at least one.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Yes we would not have adopted Thor if he wasn't already old and worn out. His days of being wild are long gone. Hell you could leave the front door open and have a cat walk by and he is like, "Yea whatever, its hot out there. Have fun, I'm going back to the couch".

We are hoping we can just give him as many years as he has left in as much comfort as possible since the previous owners were dickcheeses.
    My late English Mastiff, obedient enough that I could walk him anywhere w/o a leash. Came when called, stayed by you at all times, learned friends from strangers, etc. I didn't think dogs could be this obedient after experiencing endless Rotties (mother used to breed and train them).
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Well the other guy that took a beer got shot, I guess the kid was aware that the person living there isn't out for blood?

Also, what is it with american bicycles not having a proper side stand? Who would just throw it on the ground?

Deleted
    Pathetic /10

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Yes the title is suppose to be campy play on those stupid advertisements.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE1f...ature=youtu.be

World needs more dog lovers. Can't trust a man who doesn't like dogs and can't grow a beard.
    I can't grow a beard, but I'm a dog lover. Does that make me trustworthy enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    I can't grow a beard, but I'm a dog lover. Does that make me trustworthy enough?
    Depends on the dog.