Paula Abdul Gets Vomited on by 12-Year-Old 'So You Think You Can Dance' Contestant

http://www.etonline.com/news/190458_...ce_contestant/

Paula Abdul will definitely never forget Tahani Anderson's So You Think You Can Dance: The Next Generation audition.

The talented 12-year-old dancer wowed judges on the hit Fox show -- including Nigel Lythgoe and singer Jason Derulo -- with her energetic routine set to Beyonce's "Countdown," but the excitement was a little too much to handle as they congratulated her.

After Abdul, 53, hugged Anderson, the dancer vomited on the "Cold Hearted" singer.

"It's OK, honey, it's OK," Abdul quickly reassured her, as Anderson apologized.

"Well, I hugged Nigel, then I hugged Paula, and she just squeezed me too tight, and all the happiness came out on her jacket," Anderson later explained.

"I've never had anyone just vomit on me like that," Abdul reflected.

So You Think You Can Dance: The Next Generation airs Mondays, 8 p.m. on Fox.

ET talked to 13-year-old dancer Maddie Ziegler in April -- one of the judges on So You Think You Can Dance: The Next Generation -- when she opened up to ET on her approach to her big, new role.

"It's weird for me, because I'm not the one competing. I'm the one giving feedback to the kids," Ziegler said, who rose to fame after starring in Sia's memorable "Chandelier" video. "I'll just be honest and give them my feedback -- in a nice way though, because I'm not an adult, so I really can't be rude to them, and I would never be rude to them anyways."

She was also excited to be working with Abdul, herself a respected dancer.

"I met her when I was little, but this is the first time I actually met her, met her," Ziegler added. "She's so sweet, and I think I'm taller than her too, which is great because I love being tall."
    Of all the celebrities that deserve to be puked on, I don't think Paula is in the Top 10. Still is funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol poor kid.

I think she'll be okay, accidents happen and it's certainly not the end of the world, especially for someone so young.

Eh it happens, kid was extremely nervous but still did good enough to earn a ticket.

Wow I guess those shows DO have some entertaining value after all.
    My Gaming Setup | WoW Paladin (retired)

"This is not a dress. This is a sacred robe of the ancient psychedelic monks."