Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Laylriana;40800550]
    Quote Originally Posted by DevoutChaos View Post
    TBH the best review I saw, was one complaining about how characters like Dalaran didn't get built upon. Like, Dalaran was never referred to as a character, how about watching the movie properly before trying to review it...

- - - Updated - - -

My favorite is the one I read saying that Travis Fimmel plays the terribly named Anduin Lothar who is a noble ruler in Azeroth.
    There was also the one who built his review around "Medivh not looking enough like Gandalf, the -real- wizard."

Deleted
    Are they removing main stats from rings or is it only those select rings?

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Are they removing main stats from rings or is it only those select rings?
    I think every ring now has Stamina + secondary stats, at least up to lvl 107 in the beta I've seen nothing else. I guess it helps increase the chance of rings you need dropping.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    I think every ring now has Stamina + secondary stats, at least up to lvl 107 in the beta I've seen nothing else. I guess it helps increase the chance of rings you need dropping.
    I asked it wrong: Is the change retroactive?

The Legion conquer planets so the biggest threat in the universe is going to throw a few dozen, maybe even hundred NPC's at us?

Nothing will match the LK event...

15+ Year Old Account
    yea spread that taint baby

There seems to be some incorrect information here...
    The Wetlands and Dun Morogh also have invasions in the data, but aren't referenced by the achievement.
    When the achievement listed here literally shows Dun Morogh as part of the achievement.
    Completing all of the invasion scenarios rewards Defender of Azeroth: Legion Invasions

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    Which is my fucking point. Give us cosmetic rewards, not gear for people to catch up! It has no place in this pre-patch event.
    so your saying players who reach max level, and want to play in legion, should be told "go fuck yourself" kk kewl

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Diatethis View Post
    Honestly, there should be demon invasions literally everywhere. This IS supposed to be the largest demon invasion ever, right? Also, they should be persistent throughout the expansion to really sell the whole "largest demon invasion ever" thing.
    mhm sure, lets have them spend another 9 months to make something, we will play for 3 weeks, then elgion will come out and it will all be gone.. kk sure, and no the demonic invasion isent the "biggest invasion" its the demonic invasion, broken shore, and the broken isles, also we dont even know what is going on the other islands around the broken shore, most likely demon covered
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content