Poll: What will be your DK Race in Legion ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Tauren because I'm an annoying contrarian.

I find the frailty and physical weakness of female blood elves offensive. In fact, I support a campaign of ethnic cleansing and genocidal extermination of the entire species.

10+ Year Old Account
    Draenei master race.

15+ Year Old Account
    Undead.

Nobody knows death better than someone who's been there twice already.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Female Blood elf because arcane torrent plus arcane whorent
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    ...in this week's edition of, "Are the Devs Even Fucking Playing This Game?"
    7/7M 2/3M Spriest, Mage

Dwarf or human. Not sure at the moment, but everything points to dwarf.

I created the character as a Night Elf and I'm too much a role player to change. Besides I mostly tank and Night Elves have great racials or tanking. And who doesn't love Shadow Meld while leveling?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post
    I created the character as a Night Elf and I'm too much a role player to change. Besides I mostly tank and Night Elves have great racials or tanking. And who doesn't love Shadow Meld while leveling?
    I changed my DK from a Worgen to a Night Elf went I went Blood and haven't looked back. The extra dodge is just too good. Maybe even three good. Though I am interested to see how the new Human secondary stat increase stacks up against it. I wouldn't mind switching to Human, as I think Humans and Night Elves have the best aesthetics for DKs. I realize the mechanical differences between the specs are pretty small, but if I'm happy how my character looks either way I might as well min/max.