Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

French waitress gets slapped to the ground for serving booze.

Source Article

The men are said to have started to abuse her when they saw she was serving alcohol to customers, The Times reported.

She said one of the men screamed she was a “whore” and slapped her across the face, leaving her with a black eye after she was knocked to the ground.

I guess at the end of the article, I am wondering why no one stepped in to help her?
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2016-06-09 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Source Article

I guess at the end of the article, I am wondering why no one stepped in to help her?
    Bystander effect, I'm guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Bystander effect, I'm guessing.
    This + most people aren't the heroes they think they'd be.

You can't really expect a dog to not bite if they have never been trained not to.

The only problem here is that you can't train a dog anything who doesn't want to learn new tricks.

Source Article

They will be found and they will be charged. Dont worry there are idiots in all religions.

10+ Year Old Account
    were the culprits muslims by any chance?

Deleted
    successful integration and certainly beneficial to Europe

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-06-10 at 01:48 AM.

Deleted
    But muslims are allowed to beat women so what's the problem. Don't be ignorant guys it's part of their culture.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-06-10 at 01:48 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    No one stepped into help her because it would be "bigotry" and "racist" if they did.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-06-10 at 01:49 AM.

Source Article

Cause it happened in France. If it happened in the US those men would have probably got the shit beat out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    successful integration and certainly beneficial to Europe

but....but.... THEY A RELIGION OF PEACE! you bigot!

./endsarcasim

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-06-10 at 01:49 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironhorn View Post
    Cause it happened in France. If it happened in the US those men would have probably got the shit beat out of them.
    Do not talk shite, the Bystander Effect is literally a US study based on a US case.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kitty_Genovese

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Attacked by MUSLIM men. No surprise there. Hope she files a lawsuit against them at least.

And before some mod gets ban happy, their religion is relevant here, since they attacked her for religious reasons.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2016-06-09 at 10:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Have you read the criticisms of that study?
    Nope, does not change the facts though that people in the USA ignored the attack and went on business as usual, claiming that in the USA those men that hit the woman in France would have had the shit kicked out of them is pure speculation.

Source Article

so many responses I could give, all of which I would get a infraction for.

in short, there were no American service members there to stand up to the assholery, seems like that's what needs to happen.

Enjoy that cultural enrichment.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-06-10 at 01:50 AM.

Somehow I get the feeling that they wouldn't have dared do it had it been in the US...of course the rotten apples are going to take advantage in a society where it's racist/bigoted to speak up against someone's actions if it can be deemed "part of their culture"...hell, my relative took advantage of this fact and he's a Jehova's Witness.

Meh, in all likelihood if it happened in the U.s. it would have been filmed with someone yelling "Worldstar" and put on youtube....

Then they would have been beat up.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Somehow I get the feeling that they wouldn't have dared do it had it been in the US...of course the rotten apples are going to take advantage in a society where it's racist/bigoted to speak up against someone's actions if it can be deemed "part of their culture"...hell, my relative took advantage of this fact and he's a Jehova's Witness.
    Yeaaah, we never see this kind of religious attack in the us...

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendl...-on-nyc-train/

It's not unique to any country or religion that some religious people are fucking nuts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    But the problem is that it was never proved that people saw/heard the attack and just kept going... The entire basis of that story is founded on speculation.
    30+ deaf and blind passed her during that attack then.

Depends on where it happened in the US, for what it's worth. Some places and the people who live there have a zero tolerance policy for that type of shit, though I'd expect that the major cities and the concrete jungleites would be less likely to act on it.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.