Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucksack View Post
    Choose one.
    I lol'ed. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    im already good though, if not the top of the brass? I just don't get why it doesn't stick if I don't play.
    Bro you talk like a silver, maybe you belong there. Find peace in your placement so you can live a happy life. I see signs for school starting in a few weeks anyway so you'll be pretty strapped for time on you "busy life." Good luck with Algebra this year!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliddqvist View Post
    Sorry, but I disagree. When go to do look more like, you have to consider as decided the need to go want to look. If you merely decided as to think to half of that, you might as well go to a floor towards as the far. I can't believe you deny the use of further deciding to even want to do look more like, when the rest of us have decided to need a want. Go ahead, go want to do look more like further than a half. It gets you nowhere, I can tell you that.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    op is a baby bitch irl
    Going to have to agree.

OP, git gud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Don't get stressed over such a low rank OP.

Either get to a good rank to merit the stress, or stress less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.