Deleted

Unhappy Golly! My realm is dead! Please join me in forming a Inter-Realm PvP Community

Hello dear MMO-Champions,

I play Horde on the Stormreaver (EU) realm. It's dead as a rat and it's hard to find consistent people to play with through the groupfinder tool alone.
    I am a 2.1k+ Experienced player, looking to build something up.

So far the easiest way I found of staying in contact with consistent players was Discord, the well-known killer of skype and teamspeak.
    Discord, you say? Discord is a combined Voicechat / Chat program that allows you to easily stay in touch with fellow players. It uses a friend-list system and allows you to be in multiple servers at the same time. It's completely free, too, even hosting a server is!

We have built a Discord Server where we categorise people on Experience, so you can easily find people of your level to play with.

This is NOT an advertisement, this is me, asking you how to improve such an idea and if people would be interesting in making this grow?

Regards,

Madnuzz / Møx
    Last edited by mmoc9f4fe53ea5; 2016-06-10 at 09:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is discord?

Deleted
    Discord is a chat program - Combined voicechat and chat, I will put it in the OP, thanks ( www.discord.gg )

10+ Year Old Account
    Never heard of it. How is it a killer of skype?

Deleted
    It's the same principle as Skype and Teamspeak, but combined and way faster. It works on your browser, from the client, and from your phone and tablets.

http://www.gameskinny.com/axlrp/voip-showdown-teamspeak-vs-skype-vs-curse-voice-vs-ventrillo-vs-mumble-vs-discord
    ^ this is an interesting comparison between the VOIP clients

Quote Originally Posted by Madnuzz View Post
    So far the easiest way I found of staying in contact with consistent players was Discord, the well-known killer of skype and teamspeak.
    Ive been playing games online since around 1995. Ive never heard of this so called killer Discord!?

If it wasnt for TS and Skype filling my needs perfectly i mightve tried Discord. Thanks for the suggestion tho!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Appelgren View Post
    Ive been playing games online since around 1995. Ive never heard of this so called killer Discord!?

If it wasnt for TS and Skype filling my needs perfectly i mightve tried Discord. Thanks for the suggestion tho!

Hey there! Thanks for the reply; I understand, Discord is very, VERY new! And it is getting constant updates with even more content, which you can find here; https://discordapp.com/features

I have been using TS3 and Skype forever, I still use TS3 now and then but as soon as I mention and let them try Discord, they're convinced very fast..