Page 1 of 29
... LastLast

HS valedictorian bound for Yale reveals shes an illegal immigrant in her grad speech

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...on-speech.html

Texas high school valedictorian bound for Yale on a full scholarship reveals she is an illegal immigrant in her graduation speech
    Larissa Martinez revealed the truth to classmates at McKinney Boyd High
    Described how she fled Mexico and her abusive father at age 11
    Since then she's been waiting for her citizenship application to go through
    She decided against giving the 'traditional Hallmark version' of the speech
    'Immigrants, undocumented or otherwise, are people too,' she said
    The teenager also slammed Donald Trump for his plans to build a wall
    Comes a day after another student revealed she was an illegal on Twitter

I think that was pretty stupid, just take your free ride thru Yale and stfu.

US 1
    Mexico 0

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Hope she's going for her Bricklaying diplomas.

She's decently cute, she can always find some US citizen to marry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post
    I think that was pretty stupid, just take your free ride thru Yale and stfu.
    Yes, god forbid people care about something other than themselves.

I, personally, applaud this -- mainly because I think there are some people who genuinely think all or nearly all illegal immigrants are awful people.

You know...murderers and rapist and some, I suppose, could be good people.

15+ Year Old Account
    “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists."
    -Trump

"Full Scholarship to Yale."

Yep, they're not sending their best.

2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    “When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists."
    -Trump

inb4 "She wasn't sent, she came here on her own. We all know the Mexican govt is sending criminals here instead of putting them into prison!"

You don't illegally cut in line then brag about the accomplishments you achieved for cutting in line it is arrogant, self centered, and just being a total jerk

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    You don't illegally cut in line then brag about the accomplishments you achieved for cutting in line it is arrogant, self centered, and just being a total jerk
    So is Trump, but people want to vote him into the highest office in the land.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, so I'm going to look at this as someone who has had to go through the immigration process:

If she hopes that having a full ride to yale means she can get a quick pass, she can go fuck herself. I also had a high GPA in high school, not valedictorian, but higher than most. Get in line.

If she's just saying this as a statement, well, good job, I guess.

-Trump

You're missing the part where he says "and some, I assume, are good people.”

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Send her back to her family they miss her.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Could Yale rescind her acceptance for her dishonest application? Seems like a self centered and inappropriate valedictorian speech. Would those students care outside of she took my spot at Yale?
    Last edited by dextersmith; 2016-06-10 at 07:45 PM.

She's going to take your jobs, folks.

-Trump

Dude!! Obviously Affirmative Action happening here. Cmon! The only way she can get into Yale.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post

I, personally, applaud this -- mainly because I think there are some people who genuinely think all or nearly all illegal immigrants are awful people.

Still committed and is actively committing a crime by being here, no matter how smart she is.

Best or worst of what they may have to offer, they're still criminals...

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post

I do not think all illegal immigrants are awful people, I have an issue with ANYONE being here illegally.
    One way, you are legal ...the other you are not.
    Law is law, shirking it is not helping the situation, you are breaking the law.

I do not believe that Mexico is "sending" people over the border (Cartels..smuggling rings etc. Yes...but that is a different matter) as some would be politicians state...however, that does not change the fact that the person coming over here "for a better life trying to improve their situation" is ...breaking the law in order to do so.

So, we need to figure out laws...how to enforce them ...if at all.
    If we want to be an open border country...mandate it from the masses(national vote) and lets be done with it.
    If not ...we need to have the rules / laws ,enforce them and treat .....law breakers as criminals, just like you do a citizen.
    Punish those who enable/support and benefit directly from it.

Rework the citizenship requirements so it is more attractive to do it legally than it is to ..break the law.Make breaking the law, punishment less attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Send her back to her family they miss her.
    Read the article bruh. Her sis and mom are both here.

Her mom just applied for a tourist visa, booked and plane and said "peace" to her abusive dad.
    Also isn't that shit child kidnapping?

She should have been already deported.

Deleted
    How does an illegal immigrant go to high school? Am I missing something here?