Phantom of the Opera

So I just found out that Phantom of the Opera tour will be going through the stranahan theater in Toledo, OH. I saw this show long ago back in high school. It was during a high school band trip to Toronto. I think I might go see it again.

Do you guys like musicals? I also like Jekyll and Hyde, RENT, and Little Shop of Horrors.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Yeah musicals are hype. Saw book of Mormon couple years ago very good. Would like to see Hamilton if it comes close.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've only seen a handful of musicals (Rent, Jersey Boys, and Memphis). I may have seen some others I can't think of now, but likely not too many more. I wouldn't say I'm a huge fan of going to musicals, but they are quite nice to go out with your significant other.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always fancied going to see a show on Broadway. The Lion King is my favorite, but there are plenty more that follow it up closely.

Every year or so we head down to San Francisco and take in a show. It's a long drive and an expensive vacation. It might be a long time before we can get tickets to Hamilton. What a success story for that Miranda guy who wrote the musical! Sheesh!

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland