Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I diarrhea myself on bike rides.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

10+ Year Old Account
    My grandfather was captured by the Nazis and forced to march to the nearest POW camp 150 miles away. That was the only thing he'd ever say about the war.

Deleted
    Think about this:

The ammount of indivdual seamen cells your dad put into your mom to get her pregnant is well beyond a billion. And the ONE cell attached to the egg created you. You being you was a chance of one in billions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    If anything, from the vast array of Time-Travel cliche's... had someone stepped on a bug 2m years ago we wouldn't be here today...!
    jurassic parks most memorable quote byjeff goldblum - life finds a way

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieve View Post
    Ooh makes me moist.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Think about this:

The ammount of indivdual seamen cells your dad put into your mom to get her pregnant is well beyond a billion. And the ONE cell attached to the egg created you. You being you was a chance of one in billions.
    Where does one find a million seamen? And that poor woman

Teehee I'm funny! (not really, no)

Disturbing fact about my family? Well, I mean, people are mostly mentioning family members, not themselves
    Anyway, I'll follow through with the "grandad" thing

He fought in WWII and survived Sachsenhausen for 2 years or so

His brother was on the Murmansk convoys (and the Norwegian seamen's bravery and contributions were commended by Brits and Americans alike), and being on convoys sucked. Many fell into alchoholism after the war due to trauma, their efforts neglected. Oh, and some seamen stole a lifeboat and escaped captivity - the Norwegian organisation for seamen/ships deducted the price of the lifeboat from their salaries My great granduncle was also a communist, and was almost martial trialed for that
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.