Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Haste will also decrease the GCD because of a 1,5S GCD in Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a Blood DK, right now we have extremely small amounts of downtime (~10% using a pure DPS rotation, up to ~25% if we're being hit really hard with Spectral Deflection as our T2 talent) with absolute garbage blue gear at level 110 (sub 830 ilvl), and with all the haste currently on our gear at level 100 (~750 in current BiS gear for BoS), Haste will be a wasted stat during the pre-patch.

Again, this is speaking exclusively as a Blood DK.
    B.Net: Tehr#1477 | Discord: Tehr#5246 | Stream | Guild Website | List of characters
    Raid CD Tracker (#1 on wago.io): Tehr's RaidCDs, ExternalCDs, UtilityCDs, ImmunityCDs, AoECCs, RezCDs, & Interrupts

Quote Originally Posted by Rothulean1 View Post
    The expac is EXTREMELY aoe heavy atm. And almost all of our AoE damage is pure shadow.

DnD
    Epidemic
    Clawing Shadows
    Virulent Plague

Imo, Tier 58 will determine our stat weights. The stat weights we go with will be determined on whether tuning tells us to go Clawing Shadows or Castigator.
    mastery effects the archer damage too right?

i've been getting some insane numbers on the "all will serve" archer pet
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanj View Post
    Haste will also decrease the GCD because of a 1,5S GCD in Legion.
    This change is welcome in theory. I've been avoiding haste for so long it could feel like a new stat.

My Xmas list to santa was for haste to apply to dots. Looks like I've been a naughty boy this year.

Again

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    mastery effects the archer damage too right?

i've been getting some insane numbers on the "all will serve" archer pet
    I do not believe so. But Im not expecting All Will Serve to stay as is...I hope so though!

Quote Originally Posted by Rothulean1 View Post
    I do not believe so. But Im not expecting All Will Serve to stay as is...I hope so though!

i was mistaken. it's not like the archer is doing that much dmg. but the randomness he brings, the tiny model you can barely see and lack of pet bar (2 pet bars) needs to be addressed before nerfs
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates