Handling Customers

Hi! My Mom has been having problems with her business in handling customers' complaints. Is there a good software to help us to deal with these to make sure all the complaints are taken cared of? Any suggestions? Thanks!

Deleted
    i googled this. probably as good a start as any.
    http://www.capterra.com/help-desk-software

at first glance this freshdesk stuff might be nice for small companies
    http://www.capterra.com/help-desk-so...desk/Freshdesk
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2016-06-12 at 09:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zendesk, is pretty popular right now.
    It has a good API and is able to integrate with a tonne of other software products.
    (Yes, we are using it at my work)

It's great for a small business, but I seem to recall it has a pretty steep price per agent.

What sort of business are we talking here? (Yes, it matters)

Hi Djinni. Thanks for suggesting Zendesk. I've heard about those guys a lot and they're one of the companies that we'd want to work with along with ETQ which has more of a holistic approach when it comes to customer service and business operations.

What other software can you recommend?

P.S: My mom runs a medium scale clothing store (most customized and tailored stuff) so we often get a lot of inquiries and re"do's".

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, I could go on suggesting a great big long list of possible helpdesk software options. However a good number of them are targeted towards unrelated fields. (WHMCS, BMC Remedy Centre, Spiceworks) and contain features you realistically are not likely to use or want.
    My suggestion would be for you to give Zendesk a try. Because unless you need a lot of custom configuration around SLA's, or are selling a huge amount of stuff through your website none of them really stack up against the ease of use or the fact that it can be easily configure to be suitable for virtually any field. (It doesn't try to do any job other than customer support. - IE helpdesk, FAQ and calls and therefore spends all of its time and resources on improving the functionality you care about the most, helping you track and service customers better.)

Forewarning however: While it is possible to do the initial setup very quickly, You WILL most likely spend several days setting it up and configuring it, you will then spend a good amount of time tweaking it to suit your needs as you discover all of the features available.

I've never tried or reviewed the other options mentioned like Freshdesk so I can't really recommend it.

If i might ask, what system do you (or does she) already have in place for tracking requests, alterations, etc?

----------cut---------
    Last edited by Azurenys; 2016-07-18 at 09:53 PM.
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

Helpdesk ticketing software- Best Solution for your Mom's problem

Hi, you would be glad to know that your problem is no more a problem. A tool is available in the market to solve her problem i.e. Helpdesk ticketing software, it refers to the process of resolving customer queries and to help the customers better. This helpdesk software captures the queries/ grievances and directs them it to you to be resolved. To know more details, Please go through this " Helpdesk Ticketing Software - Techjockey "
    I hope it would be a helpful suggestion for you.

Look at Sellsy.

They are a French company who do a modular CRM package, includes a customer service one which does complaints

I met one of their reps at a trade show in the UK.

You pay for the modules you want and they are very reasonable, not per user based like most software of this type.

(I'm not affiliated in any way, just a convert who uses it)

10+ Year Old Account
    Thread is three years old. CLosing.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab