Thread: Left Shark

Left Shark

If I had a dollar for every one I've gotten.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    If I had a dollar for every one I've gotten.
    I don't think there's enough currency present in the world to accomodate that.

Man i was so happy when i got left shark at the start of the patch, was the first rare mission i got and ended up selling him for like 3k.......Bet that guy feels like an idiot lol.

We have a member in our raid whom every player in the raid sends their Left Sharks.

It was pretty funny when we got a new trial and that raider decided to flood the trial's inventory with all of the Left Sharks he had amassed.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Recard View Post
    Man i was so happy when i got left shark at the start of the patch, was the first rare mission i got and ended up selling him for like 3k.......Bet that guy feels like an idiot lol.
    welcome to nearly every item in the game that was tradeable. I sold a gronnling 1st day for 100+ thousand gold
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

As long as i have some inventory space I'm going to hold onto them. as people abandon their garrisons during legion the value will slowly rise and maybe they will be worth something as legion progresses. I hope. otherwise that delete button is going to break haha

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Recard View Post
    3k in WoD isn't an amount worth kicking yourself over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ornerybear View Post
    As long as i have some inventory space I'm going to hold onto them. as people abandon their garrisons during legion the value will slowly rise and maybe they will be worth something as legion progresses. I hope. otherwise that delete button is going to break haha
    I imagine it'll go up a little, but don't expect more than 100g.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    I imagine it'll go up a little, but don't expect more than 100g.
    100g is a lot better than the current 1-5g though. if i need space they will just be thrown in the guild bank.