Deleted

What is this icon from?

I've seen it on a player as a buff. Probably from an item, a toy or an elixir or something. Can't figure it out, though.

Any help?

Live, or Legion.
    Class or spec of the character.

Might help slightly.

Curious you got a screenshot of it, and then proceeded to crop it but failed to hover over the buff to see what it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Yeah, the last part was kind of dumb. Should have done that in the first place. This was on live, btw. Holy Paladin.

Reason I'm asking is because I saw the guy jumping really high and far and pretty much flying around in Stormshield earlier today, as if he was fly hacking. Turns out he had this buff on him. It seems like a movement buff, which could explain why he was moving around so fast/high. Just wanted to make sure he wasn't actually hacking before I get my pitchforks out.

Likely Leaping Gorger Residue from Ashran. Also could be Fungal Spores from Blackrock Foundry.

Though how he got these buffs out of their instances escapes me.

Deleted
    Thank you, Netherspark. The Leaping Gorger Residue is probably the one. And yes, he was using it in Stormshield. I'm assuming that shouldn't be possible.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrasibion View Post

I've seen it on a player as a buff. Probably from an item, a toy or an elixir or something. Can't figure it out, though.

Any help?
    You can bring the buff from Molten Quarry into the main cities Also you can jump up to the absolute highest point in Ashran with it as well, which is super fun!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Either Ashran or BRF
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

BRF when moving from Maidens deck back to the lift.

The invisible boots from the last tier of mop mob grind thing used that icon I think. Troll boots or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah: http://www.wowhead.com/item=97901/griftahs-authentic-troll-shoes

Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    You can bring the buff from Molten Quarry into the main cities Also you can jump up to the absolute highest point in Ashran with it as well, which is super fun!
    That's exactly what this is:

Deleted
    Well, here's the guy in question. You tell me if it's weird or not. I recognize the weird jumps as part of the buff. He also seems to have some sort of jetpack on his back, like the one from the Gunship fight in ICC. He makes some insane maneuvers, though. At first glance you'd assume he's a fly hacker. Guess it's just clever use of game mechanics. No?