Poll: Staying, rolling Mage or rerolling something else?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shullski View Post
    Many. I could go about listing them but that'd be tedious. The point is that all of the specs are exact mirrors of eachother. Cast (Fireball, Frostbolt, ABlast) until (Pyro, Ice Lance, Missiles) proc. There is hardly any real player interaction with a mage, no engagement. No real decisions to be made.
    Give 1 example of a "real decision".

Uh idk really depends on the tuning for me. I mained Ele and Ret for a long time and there is no sense being attached to an undertuned spec, you can find something else just as fun that isn't a shit can. I kind of want to go back to healing but its harder to find a guild as a healer.
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    Playing mage since vanilla, but i might reroll warlock this time. Cannot decide it without trying both.

I enjoy mage, but the ice barrier thing is really miffing in legion. Perhaps if it gets changed somehow I might go mage but for now I'm planning to reroll shadowpriest.
    Ones brain cannot co-pilot if ones mouth is on auto-pilot.

Deleted
    I am going to level my mage for sure. I like Fire.

Deleted
    If Arcane turns out to be fun and less of hassle than it is now I will stay, if not I will most likely go Paladin or Warrior again.

10+ Year Old Account
    As always I'm staying mage. I have yet to find a reason to reroll that's good enough to actually go through with it. MoP release tier 90 talents came very close, but I pulled through. After that experience I don't think I ever will, hah.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linaniil View Post
    Once an arcane mage, ever an arcane mage!
    There i fixed it your ya :P

ALl tho frost DK really got me thinking... not. But it wil be my "main alt"
    Last edited by mmoc0c907153ea; 2016-06-20 at 10:48 AM.

Mage was my alt since classic, but I always mained warlock.
    This time, I need something different so I will main the mage instead. Fire seems really fun on beta right now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deithy View Post
    There i fixed it your ya :P

ALl tho frost DK really got me thinking... not. But it wil be my "main alt"
    Same here, tho I will play frost mage instead of arcane

I am a Mage.
    Avatar shamelessly stolen from Deviant Art, all credit to the author
    Phailah|Forged|Drak'thul EU

Deleted
    I'll stay a mage. Throwing Pyroblasts or shatter combos is always great. Besides, I've been playing the same character since Classic and I intend to keep going.

Also, I really like all of the mage artifacts in Legion. The specs look nice too, even though there are loads of horrible talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Exil25 View Post
    I'll stay a mage. Throwing Pyroblasts or shatter combos is always great. Besides, I've been playing the same character since Classic and I intend to keep going.

Also, I really like all of the mage artifacts in Legion. The specs look nice too, even though there are loads of horrible talents.
    Respect brother

Going to try Priest first up if I end up playing... need something new. Tried Warrior in WoD but ended up hating it, although the game overall might be to blame there.

Was Mage since the first couple weeks of Vanilla before BRF, but a hybrid is appealing to me more and more as WoW gets a bit long in the tooth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Qck View Post
    Going to try Priest first up if I end up playing... need something new. Tried Warrior in WoD but ended up hating it, although the game overall might be to blame there.

Was Mage since the first couple weeks of Vanilla before BRF, but a hybrid is appealing to me more and more as WoW gets a bit long in the tooth.
    Well WoD arms was/is a shadow of its former self.

whats up with you and these threads though. Look at his thread history lol

Hopped on the Ptr with my current mage. Suffice to say i don't like how Fire and Arcane are looking. Which is weird, because i currently am Fire. Maybe it needs the Artifact to truly shine, but the feeling is different to me, and is not the spec i feel in love with in Wrath. Frost however i feel gained with the changes, it feels nice. Not entirely dependent on RnG to pull decent numbers, now thanks to Glacial Spike. The news that Frost is getting another spell to replace Frozen Orb on Brain Freeze is a welcome change. The option to wave goodbye to water ele is also a welcome change. And i reckon with artifact in hand, the spec will flow more nicely than Fire with all those factors applied.

So my hope lies with Frost at the moment, If it falls short however, i will be looking at Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Well WoD arms was/is a shadow of its former self.
    Yea, it was shit. Fury wasn't much better. I was just playing what we had room for that wasn't Mage at the time and Warrior was about it.

I actually enjoyed Gladiator but Blizzard made it fairly obvious they weren't happy with that little experiment.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry had to retire my mage and my new main will be elemental shammy

Deleted
    I've never had a maxed mage, despite 12 years of the game soon and several alts of each class at max over the years, but as for legion I am going frost mage as my new main.

I just loved it as soon as I gave it a chance.

I am also however playing an enh shaman, mistweaver monk and guardian druid. I like to have one of each of the 4, rpds, mdps, healer and tank ^^ But mage will def be my new main going forward into legion

Been playing a mage since roughly halfway through vanilla (Shaman originally through BWL, switched mains after guild broke up and reformed) and don't think I'll be switching anytime soon.