Poll: Staying, rolling Warlock or rerolling something else?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I just yesterday starting leveling a warlock, it seems pretty fun but at times, you just sit there and use your abilities, there seems like no action going on as I thought there would be... am I doing something wrong? But other than that, I might level this lock to 100 and play it in Legion

I wanted to come back but what I've seen from beta videos don't look all that interesting. New demo looks fun but one spec isn't enough.

Probably i will go mage, after 10 years of proud warlock play...

i do not like what Demonology offers actually, both from a gameplay and visual/lore PoV:

you have 1 only way to play it, all other ways you may try are not only a dps loss, they are totally wrong and you end dealing no dmg at all, and what you have is exactly what you alredy have in live servers, same imps, same FG, with 2 dreadstalkers that feels really poor and a beholder (if you dare play it..) wich has no connection to our lore as demon masters...really a poor job to my eyes, but others may like it, still the gameplay is really closed to 1 way, and really not well performing, numbers may change, but the real problem is its mechanics, wich offers no option.

destruction is actually worst than live, with resource generation really broken and a rotation wich is fast boring, and too much rng on dmg..

I do not like affliction, so i am actually trying a mage to see how does it feel...

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't like the rampant rng on destro, or the rape of my spec's flavor for a BC era model of what a warlock "should" be
    Don't like the idea of demo
    Never liked affliction

I will be looking at my rogue. As my newest class it has the least attachment and thus the fewest issues
    Wrath baby and proud of it

Deleted
    Locks looks really good and fun. My only *issue* with locks is, that I never liked pet classes at all. That dosnt mean warlocks are bad or boring to play. That is why ill never change my alt-main caster class which is my mage.

To me affliction looks really fun, but I would just wish there was some way to avoid the pet - like the ability to sacrifice it and absorb its power (I know vanilla Demonology had it, as I had a alt lock back then).
    I know pets do stuff by them selfs and I don't really have to do much with them, but just the fact that they are there is enough to make locks *meh* to me.
    It is the only thing holding me back, and I know it is about personal taste
    But locks really look good and all in Legion imo

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    I've had my lock since vanilla but whilst loving the lore, the look and overall lockness really can't gel with the clunky rotation. May go fire mage or hunter.

Dude destro sounds so fun and affi idk which one to pick c.c

would consider rerolling if I wasnt the only warlock left in the guild

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xzeve View Post
    Locks looks really good and fun. My only *issue* with locks is, that I never liked pet classes at all. That dosnt mean warlocks are bad or boring to play. That is why ill never change my alt-main caster class which is my mage.

To me affliction looks really fun, but I would just wish there was some way to avoid the pet - like the ability to sacrifice it and absorb its power (I know vanilla Demonology had it, as I had a alt lock back then).
    I know pets do stuff by them selfs and I don't really have to do much with them, but just the fact that they are there is enough to make locks *meh* to me.
    It is the only thing holding me back, and I know it is about personal taste
    But locks really look good and all in Legion imo
    Looks like you're in luck!

I'm not in beta myself, but from what I've been reading on the forums, it looks like Grimoire of Sacrifice is a solid talent pick for affliction warlocks in legion.

Does exactly what you want: sacrifices your pet, so you no longer have to deal with looking at it, and empowers your own spells to occasionally deal extra damage. This includes DoT ticks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will play destro if they can somehow fix the plethora of issues in its new design before it goes live. As it stands, already the first talent tier (lvl 15) is a deal-breaker to me, and by no means the only one. Demo looks somewhat fun and unique but I'd imagine such spec mechanics won't work well in many situations, leading to lots of frustration. I've never liked the affliction play-style much but perhaps I'll give it a chance. Otherwise, it's balance, shadow, fire, fury, or havoc for me.

Probaly staying lock

I don't have any mains. I am an altaholic. I really enjoyed affliction and demonology in wod and mop. I don't think I will be playing warlock too often in legion. I don't like the changes much. I think they changed it enough to make not enjoyable anymore.