10+ Year Old Account

Microsoft Officially Responds to its Numerous E3 Leaks by Saying “¯\_(ツ)_/¯”

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/microso...-e3-leaks-with

Mere hours away from Microsoft's E3 conference, numerous leaks have already spoiled some of the company's reveals. News of a slimmer Xbox One, screens of ReCore, and the existence of Dead Rising 4 have reached the public before Microsoft's planned unveiling. GameSpot reached out to the company for a comment on the wave of leaks, and they got a response: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Well that and a link to Microsoft's E3 site following those characters. That's it. It's pretty funny that Microsoft can give such a concise response, considering the gargantuan company that it is. It seems they're taking the leaks in stride. More will be unveiled come tomorrow.

Are we still calling them "leaks" at this point?

Deleted
    All recent "leaks" were done on purpose to generate hype and whatnot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vortun View Post
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

is still an amazing response.

Yeah, the answer is amazing and in touch with the meme generation we live in (which i find funny because my sense of humor is shallow... Kappa).
    Still, leaks are just hype tools and free publicity; i doubt any company that knows how free advertise works in the youtube and social media era is pissed at them. :P
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortun View Post
    I'm inclined to believe that myself. It's common for businesses to leak information in advance to generate publicity and hype to get people talking. Sometimes they do it to test the waters in advance so they can learn how best to spin something on the day of the official reveal.

Never understood the idea of the "Slim" consoles --- are the originals really that big to begin with??? Because I have the XB1 and it really doesn't take up much space.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovenIt View Post
    Never understood the idea of the "Slim" consoles --- are the originals really that big to begin with??? Because I have the XB1 and it really doesn't take up much space.
    If they release a slim I will buy one, I do all my gaming at a desk and space is at a premium.

---

Off topic, but related to Microsoft...

Who the fuck would pay $200 for a CONTROLLER that has a poop design on it?

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/a...rganic_twitter

The elite is a damn fine looking controller... But even that is absurd at $150... And so they make another edition of it that cost $50 more? Wtf...

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

is still an amazing response.
    Is that supposed to mean kiss my ass?

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    If they release a slim I will buy one, I do all my gaming at a desk and space is at a premium.

---

Off topic, but related to Microsoft...

Who the fuck would pay $200 for a CONTROLLER that has a poop design on it?

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/a...rganic_twitter

The elite is a damn fine looking controller... But even that is absurd at $150... And so they make another edition of it that cost $50 more? Wtf...
    Its a limited edition elite controller. You dont have to buy it, but hardcore gears fan will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Its a limited edition elite controller. You dont have to buy it, but hardcore gears fan will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Gzj0f9SrBs
    Hardcore fans.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Quote Originally Posted by barackopala View Post
    wow some defective units. If only you could get them replaced since they are defective. Oh you can.