Thread: Sd with 4p?

Deleted

Sd with 4p?

Is sudden death a viable talent even with the 4piece? http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aaferos/simple

Fury: Yes

Arms: Yes if it is singletarget.
    No if there are more than 1 target during the fight which you can put rend up upon, thus making Taste for Blood better than Sudden Death.

On another note, not 100% sure if trolling, as the profile linked has 19mythic Archimonde kills, and ALOT more mythic kills, has a percentile well above 95 on all encounters. If that is the case of troll, it's a bad attempt at that, you just look bad, not knowing your class, and asking a question that can be found on the first page, and the first page of the guide on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Slayar View Post
    Fury: Yes

Arms: Yes if it is singletarget.
    No if there are more than 1 target during the fight which you can put rend up upon, thus making Taste for Blood better than Sudden Death.

On another note, not 100% sure if trolling, as the profile linked has 19mythic Archimonde kills, and ALOT more mythic kills, has a percentile well above 95 on all encounters. If that is the case of troll, it's a bad attempt at that, you just look bad, not knowing your class, and asking a question that can be found on the first page, and the first page of the guide on this forum.
    Actually after a certain point Sudden Death becomes a DPS loss for Arms even on single target. As you gain gear Sudden Death Executes actually falls in priority behind just about everything sans Whirlwind/Thunderclap.

Taste for Blood is usually to the go to for Arms.

Edit: Actually the character the OP listed would fall into the category of Sudden Death being a DPS loss over Taste for Blood.
    Last edited by Kirbydude65; 2016-06-13 at 10:11 PM.
    Curoar, Arms Warrior of 15 years.

My mistake then

Then I want to ask, as I think it will be a matter of consistency vs. max output?

If a warrior already well-geared as the OP, is going Taste for Blood vs. Sudden Death on farm raids, and likely with under 2min on singletarget encounters, will Sudden Death give a higher output, but less consistency, than Taste for Blood?

If that made any sense:P

Another point, if I would Progress on a boss, I would be less geared, then Sudden Death would be the optimal choice for singletarget encounters none the less.
    If you are going for ranking, you will still be better off with Sudden Death. Making both scenarios have Sudden Death as the best outcome on a singletarget encounter?

If you are going for rankings SD is not the best choice, even on single target.

At this point you need good rng to get good logs, or just decent setup (letting you use ring at 20% on tyrant for instance). Which would involve you having CS -> MS -> CS -> MS -> CS ->MS constant procing. That way you dont ever want to touch SD and you need the extra rage gen to keep it going.

Quote Originally Posted by Khelon View Post
    If you are going for rankings SD is not the best choice, even on single target.

At this point you need good rng to get good logs, or just decent setup (letting you use ring at 20% on tyrant for instance). Which would involve you having CS -> MS -> CS -> MS -> CS ->MS constant procing. That way you dont ever want to touch SD and you need the extra rage gen to keep it going.
    But Khelon, you mention Tyrant, which is clearly not a singletarget fight, both progressing and ranking wise. And Sudden Death would never be taken there. Top ranks here are using ring at 20% and no Sudden Death.

Speaking of Fel Lord Zakuun and Iron Reaver, ranking wise, 8-9/10 warriors ranked are using Sudden Death.
    I would agree to it being better to go Taste for Blood, if you can fill all your globals with CS/MS, but which is highly unlikely anyway.

Technically ye, but not realistic as shown on logs.

Quote Originally Posted by Slayar View Post
    But Khelon, you mention Tyrant, which is clearly not a singletarget fight, both progressing and ranking wise. And Sudden Death would never be taken there. Top ranks here are using ring at 20% and no Sudden Death.
    Ye I know its not a good choice there, TFB is a better option for sure. But my point was more so if you want to go for big rankings you need both good rng, decent fight time and maybe even some setup, like asking your guild to use the ring at 20% on tyrant (which most guilds wont do for you).

SD is the best choice for single target at all gear levels.
    TFB is best when you can Rend additional targets.
    For pure single target SD is best above 20%, where as TFB is better sub 20%.
    Prio list if you are using SD:
    Rend(If not up/less than global remaining)>CS(If not up)>Exe>MS>SD>CS>SB/DR/SgB>Rend(If less than 5.4secs)>WW
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders