Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Education, science, capitalism, commerce and a cultural shift.

"Fighting" them does nothing.
    You got it right

Since they’re just another state funded proxy fighting force you’d have to gut the ability for countries to engage in this entire scheme, pretty hard to do as we saw with the Church Commission and Iran Contra, far too easy for those in power to use back channels and deep state agencies to fund, arm, and train these types of groups who are always willing to be steered towards an outcome if they think it’s in line with their views.

Privateering is a concept that society has to come down on and stamp out, because the modern version of it is far worse than when it was wooden ships taking out merchant vessels far out at sea. This is happening on land and in peoples' neighborhoods.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

As long as the ideology exists, there will be crazy motherfuckers that will follow it. It's kind of hard to kill an idea.

i say just leave it to rot. let the middle eastern governments handle it.

or, at the very least, work with the governments of syria, libya, iraq, and afghanistan ONLY, no others at all. and i mean fully do it, full force military. no half-assing it, go in and kill every single last one of them with 3/4ths of our entire military.

the half-assing is bleeding us dry and killing more people than a full scale assault ever would.

Deleted
    The countries in the middle east need to rebuild and integrate with the globalization like the rest, otherwise the same story wil happen over and over again.

Aside from monitoring all communication on the planet and identifying and exterminating everyone belonging to or supporting terrorist groups, not really.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    What the hell is "glass them" or glassing them" ? I don't think I'm asking Google correctly.
    Bomb/burn/nuke. The middle east is mostly sandy/desert. When exposed to enough heat or power such as a lightning bolt, sand will turn to glass.

15 years ago Al Qaeda looked 10 feet tall.

Today they're basically defunct.

Drone them. Bomb them. Hack them. You'll wittle them down little by little.

People want this done too cleanly. To easily. The war on terror will last forever. The War on ISIS will last a decade or more.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i say just leave it to rot. let the middle eastern governments handle it.

or, at the very least, work with the governments of syria, libya, iraq, and afghanistan ONLY, no others at all. and i mean fully do it, full force military. no half-assing it, go in and kill every single last one of them with 3/4ths of our entire military.

the half-assing is bleeding us dry and killing more people than a full scale assault ever would.
    Because that worked so well with the Taliban in the 1990s.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Deal with the preachers, those who spread the hate but then hide behind their human shields.
    Show them that they are not special, that they are just a bunch of cowards.

Dying for allah is the greatest honor. Wait what is that? You don't want go do it? And your son will not join ISIS? But I thought it was the greatest honor?

So yeah, I find it crazy how extremist preachers can honestly make suicide murder look like an awesome thing, but refuse to take part. If I knew 100% for a fact that if go to heaven and be rewarded if I did some Thing, I'd do it. I am talking 100% proven fact and I beleive it with all my soul.

"Hey man, why are you burning your nuts?"

Me. " Jake burned his nuts and he got 5 billion dollars and Jlaw now gives him blowys every Friday. I get that too if I burn my ball hairs. Fuck preaching that shit. I want in on it too!"

Tell me you wouldn't.

Yes, we can defeat them. There's supposed to be a huge battle at Dabiq in Syria where a bunch of armies go to fight ISIS and ISIS wins.

Imagine if we go to Dabiq and we win? It doesn't mean much to you but it would mean a lot to religious types.

http://www.news.com.au/world/the-apo...7c1e8d3f957f2b

“The last hour will not come until the Romans arrived in al-A’maq or Dabiq, and an army consisting of the best people on earth in those days will hasten them from Medina,” the Prophet Mohammed prophesied some 1400 years ago.
    It’s a sentiment echoed by Islamic State’s now dead founder Abu Mus’ab az-Zarqawi: “The torch was ignited in Iraq and its heat will grow ... until it burns the Crusader armies in Dabiq,” he declared.
    This makes Dabiq the Megiddo of the Islamic faith. Megiddo is the city at the heart of the Armageddon prophecies of the Book of Revelation in the Christian Bible.
    This makes Dabiq the ‘Camelot’ of Islamic State: The mythical final bastion of good against an onrushing dark age.
    Mohammed supposedly mapped out his vision of these ‘end times’: It’s called al-Malhama al-Kubra (The Great War).
    Most of it isn’t in the Koran. This end-time prophecy is found mostly in words attributed to the prophet in later literature.
    “You will unite against a force of 80 flags and under each flag are twelve thousand (men),” the prophecy intones.
    Islamic State sees this as being the coalition assembled against it by the United States.
    It’s also likely why the jihadists are determined to pursue a worldwide terror campaign: To mobilise the enemy that will meet them “under 80 flags” on the apocalyptic battlefield.

Dabiq is supposed to be the beginning of the end.
    The Muslim savour, the Mahdi, is prophesied to appear in Mecca shortly after. He is then supposed to join the army of the righteous and lead it into battle.
    This final struggle is supposed to see one third of the faithful fight “the Romans”. Another third would be killed in the struggle. The final third will flee.
    Eventually, just 5000 faithful jihadists are supposed to be besieged within the walls of Jerusalem.
    This is when Jesus — Islam’s second most powerful prophet whom they call Isa Ibn Maryam — is prophesied to return.
    It’s one of the key signs of the arrival of the end times. Christ will take up the fight with the Muslims against the infidels.
    Their victory is certain, or so the prophecy goes. But it’s also bittersweet — in the fire and brimstone sense.
    Once the new Earth-spanning Caliphate is created, a new age will dawn.
    It is an era supposedly dominated by the entities Gog and Magog — biblical forces which will arise and destroy the world.
    This brings on the final hour when God calls the faithful for judgment.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    First everyone need to understand that you can not invade and bomb other countries because there are oppressed people.The road to hell is paved with good intentions. It will only make things worse, these states must pass its own way of development, that will be painful and undemocratic.Thats for not letting new ISIS arise after world deal with this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing that can be done about them specifically is being done. Unfortunately what they represent is caused by systemic problems in both Islam and the middle east as a whole. ISIS is only the most recent example of this but the total examples are many and varied.

Quote Originally Posted by Dentelan View Post
    First everyone need to understand that you can not invade and bomb other countries because there are oppressed people.The road to hell is paved with good intentions. It will only make things worse, these states must pass its own way of development, that will be painful and undemocratic.Thats for not letting new ISIS arise after world deal with this one.

That's why I said to cut the shit and embrace being called racists.

Then we bomb them. What will people say? "You're racist!!!" I know. We all came together and declared it at the last UN meet.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    But another one will rise again as they did. Will it not?
    Possibly, but the problem is that the Middle East has continually been ruled with an iron fist by theocratic governments for decades, those governments have allowed the brand of ideologies that ISIS and Boko Haram have to fester and grow. Now, ISIS spawned out of the charred remains of Sadam Hussain's former Sunni government, and the Sunni sect of Islam has long been seen as the most irrational and extreme of the Islamic faith. I think ultimately, if you want to curb radical Islam, you have to eliminate and abolish the Sunni beliefs from the pages of history.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanish4ever View Post
    The countries in the middle east need to rebuild and integrate with the globalization like the rest, otherwise the same story wil happen over and over again.
    That's been the goal of Western destabilization efforts, to force that very thing as long as it's a rebuilding and integration controlled and ran by the West. Kind of ironic that you say that unless that happens the same story will happen over and over again when you consider that, because ya it will. Western global control or bust, one manufactured proxy event at a time.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempguy View Post
    And we can just put that online? Cool
    It's common knowledge to anyone with access to a chemistry textbook nowadays.

Knowing the formula is the easy part, my grade 9 physics teacher wrote it on the board during a rant that got off-topic (we all thought we knew secret information for a little while).

The hard part is getting the enriched materiel, and the delivery mechanism. The reality though is that preventing people from making nukes isn't really possible - intelligent and determined countries can make them whenever they choose to do so: it's just that doing so is widely agreed to be a bad idea.

North Korea did it and they don't have a pot to piss in. Now they have them but don't have a delivery mechanism.

We've been 5 minutes to midnight (on the doomsday clock) ever since the things were invented.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Entire annihilation of middle east by nuclear weapons. Death penalty in every case of people preaching their hate religion, make muslims take their responsabilities instead of just saying "it's not us, it's not islam, do not make mistake !".

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    It's common knowledge to anyone with access to a chemistry textbook nowadays.

Knowing the formula is the easy part, my grade 9 physics teacher wrote it on the board during a rant that got off-topic (we all thought we knew secret information for a little while).

The hard part is getting the enriched materiel, and the delivery mechanism. The reality though is that preventing people from making nukes isn't really possible - intelligent and determined countries can make them whenever they choose to do so: it's just that doing so is widely agreed to be a bad idea.

North Korea did it and they don't have a pot to piss in. Now they have them but don't have a delivery mechanism.

We've been 5 minutes to midnight (on the doomsday clock) ever since the things were invented.

Well you just shit on all my plans. I was I 9'th grade again for a little while. Gonna cancel my Amazon shipment for hollow shells.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think ISIS will fall in 3 -4 years, Assad will take syria back soon. The lesson for US should be not to overthrown undemocratic governments, islamic country in chaos that US always leave after its war companies is best place to hire terrorists in new ISIS. In Russia we have proverb "We wanted the best, but it turned out as always", thats what US wars of last 30 years are all about.

My position is that we should let that area of the world figure out their own problems. Not selling/giving them weapons would help. Also, of course, one of the big issues that most people are ignoring is the impact of climate change on the the middle east and the rest of the world. There's a link between what's happening in Syria and the major drought happening in Syria.