Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    So is this a case of "non-white privilege"?

There have been a few studies on why people take to someone foreign, indicating a clear underlying racist/sexist stereotype. One for example:

http://pss.sagepub.com/content/early...57783.abstract
    Compared with the White stereotype, the Asian stereotype was more feminine, whereas the Black stereotype was more masculine. Study 3 found that heterosexual White men had a romantic preference for Asians over Blacks and that heterosexual White women had a romantic preference for Blacks over Asians; preferences for masculinity versus femininity mediated participants’ attraction to Blacks relative to Asians.

Deleted
    As a curiosity though, first time I've heard of a "Helsinki Times". Must not be a very popular publication.

i doubt it's true.

and honestly, any woman that would quit her own race for another just because it's "exotic", isn't worth dating anyway.

7+ Year Old Account
    Tbh finnish women are b-, not very beautifull. Slavic womens are prettiest i've seen wherever i was.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, is this a case of "nice guys, Finnish lass?"
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dentelan View Post
    Slavic womens are prettiest i've seen wherever i was.
    Ukrainian women. Especially the taller ones. There's something supernatural about Ukraine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    There's a pretty big difference between being called a racist and getting thrown in jail.
    I'd rather go to jail than live in France with the racist or antisemith étiquette on my back. More safe. .... also Im pretty sure you run the risk of being sent in prison for racist act in France. Even for racist speech I guess, since the liberty of speech vanished a few years ago over here. Dieudonné and Soral as an hint...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Ukrainian women. Especially the taller ones. There's something supernatural about Ukraine.
    My father always told me "If you want to find a wife, better go to Belarus". But yes, agree with you, Ukrainian are great too, just as european part of russian womens and Belarus, Poland.
    I grew up in Finland, till i turned 15, and i was amazed how beautifull women actually exist when i moved to Petersburg.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    It's called makeup and plastic surgery.

Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    they must smell it xD
    Actually, yes. Humans do smell it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    It's called makeup and plastic surgery.
    You are wrong, its called genetics, i havent met anyone who did plastic surgery in Russia, its not as popular here as in other parts of the world, because of no need.

Quote Originally Posted by Dentelan View Post
    You are wrong, its called genetics, i havent met anyone who did plastic surgery in Russia, its not as popular here as in other parts of the world, because of no need.
    The plastic surgery part may be a bit so and so but I've met plenty who wear obscene amounts of makeup. Me no like.

Maybe finnish men are just not men enough?
    Easy to blame others when you fail at something, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    exotic (aka different from locals) look has been always one of the most attractive atributes that any human posses - it is build into our dna that we want to enrich the gene pool as much as possible and the only way is to breed with mates from as far as possible -its what provided survival of human race over thousands of years
    It's not. We very rarely mixed like this in the past, there is no inherent genetic positive, because the DNA is diverse enough even in a group of 100.

PS: Tribes that haven't mixed even tend to have less genetic mutations and issues than us.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Maybe finnish men are just not men enough?
    Easy to blame others when you fail at something, isn't it?
    Guys from poor countries tend to be very macho, but they are much more violent with the women, in all regards. Only low-esteem losers see "macho men" as something positive.
    Last edited by Fojos; 2016-06-14 at 12:11 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Some say women are attracted to foreign men because they have new and fresh DNA, their babies will be more disease resistant, birth defects less likely.

I've always wondered how women know this.

But it's true for wolves and monkeys too.
    Women rely more on instinct than men when it comes to finding a partner. That's why they always go for exotic, or cheat with alpha males to get stronger offspring. It has no place in 21st century, in our civilization but hey... You would think women would rather go for nerdy but smarter mates so their kids would also be smarter. Nope, they still go for the macho type even though it has no sense in technology driven world.

Deleted
    I dunno, I'm Swedish by birth, I've been living in Finland for many years and I can't say I've recieved any special treatment while looking very stereotypically Swedish. Maybe Sweden is just a bit too close to home for them.

Quote Originally Posted by sheggaro View Post
    heresy

short chubby women are the best

all soft and cuddly and they make you feel like a man
    I like spinners. Not a fan of chubby.

I have been wanting to improve the quality of my posts around here so I got in touch with one of my exes (thank god for e-mail). Here is a hands-on account of how Finnish women feel about this:

"We Finnish women are easy simply because we can; we have long accepted that there's nothing wrong with having (even meaningless) sex and are not loaded with religious guilt about it, for example. I personally think our 'nonchalance' about sex, the natural way we accept is as our right, is one of the most visible examples of Finnish/Nordic equality; i.e. women are free to do what men also do (and take for granted). I myself have had many long-term relationships that started as a one-night-stand; so our 'easiness' is by no means shunned upon.

And why should we not have sex - after all it's fun!"

I think we are getting closer to the heart of the matter here.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    So is this a case of "non-white privilege"?

There have been a few studies on why people take to someone foreign, indicating a clear underlying racist/sexist stereotype. One for example:

http://pss.sagepub.com/content/early...57783.abstract
    Yes, Asian women are generally more submissive (which is more attractive to men) while Black men are generally more aggressive (which is more attractive to women). We have to be careful not to generalize too much, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a southern european going to Denmark, i sure hope these "exotic features" that are spoken of here put me ahead

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    Finnish men have a serious case of potato face so it wouldn't surprise me
    You fucking what mate? I will have you know i'm the top sniper in the U.S army and that i'm also trained in gorilla warfare.