Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rurts View Post
    Aff is fine in Legion. Could even be great, depending on tuning etc. And, at any rate, warlocks persevere. They hit us again and again with the nerf bat and we always come out on top anyway.
    4-pc pve tier increases their duration by 4 seconds, bringing it to 16s. PVP talent master summoner (only active in pvp...) gives a 100% increased duration, bringing the duration to 32s. So you can get 6 stalkers out for a whopping 2 seconds. Woo.

Quoted wrong post like a dolt. This was for the guy who asked how to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Therikan View Post
    This new exp actually increased class fantasy for all specs in a way that no other exp have done before.
    I kind of fail to see how the "fantasy" for Affliction and Destruction have been improved, or even changed at all. Affliction because... Honestly the artifact weapon in and of itself, not even the perks it gives, is the only thing I can imagine affecting the "fantasy".

Destruction's fantasy has arguably been decreased by changing its unique resource to a homogenized one. Which doesn't really affect the fantasy outside of losing the engulfed in Felfire effect.

Quote Originally Posted by demonicpanda View Post
    4-pc pve tier increases their duration by 4 seconds, bringing it to 16s. PVP talent master summoner (only active in pvp...) gives a 100% increased duration, bringing the duration to 32s. So you can get 6 stalkers out for a whopping 2 seconds. Woo.

Quoted wrong post like a dolt. This was for the guy who asked how to do it.
    Except you cant use 4 piece set bonus anywhere in competitive pvp neither can you use the pvp talents anywhere in competitive pve, the only place you could pull that off is in open world vs a player who is afk xD

On topic though, what I felt like doing after watching warcraft is....... blacksmithing, so I can craft better looking armor that doesn't look like plastic/ tin :3

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinuvial View Post
    How do you get 6 dreadstalkers when you summon 2 at a time? the CD remains 15s iirc so the moment you finish casting SDS again the first set fizzle.
    set bonus and legendaires
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post
    the only place you could pull that off is in open world vs a player who is afk xD
    Maybe world pvp will happen at least to some degree, I heard there are some pvp-flagging objectives? Quests? Areas? Not sure about that tho. Would be neat to play around with all the ridiculous legendary + tier + pvp talent combos ;3

And as far as afk goes, well, if someone eats a full fear, maybe?

7+ Year Old Account
    I actually went home after the movie, reactivated my account and switched my second spec from destro to affliction, and of course, transmog'd my staff :P

Quote Originally Posted by Therikan View Post
    Weakest army? What do you want? Eredars, Pitlords and Dreadlords as cannon fodder for your typical raid? Having demons that are too powerful as pets that you just throw at people would be just plain dumb. Not even Gul'dan could control that, in fact he is "the pet" of the Legion.. its what happens when you dig too deep for power as a warlock, you become strong but a slave forever.
    This new exp actually increased class fantasy for all specs in a way that no other exp have done before.
    Except for the fact that Gul'dan has summoned countless demons, brought Mannoroth back to life and gave him flesh and has done numerous other things we could only ever dream of doing. It's no longer an excuse to claim we're not powerful enough to do any of that. We're being given three artifacts of tremendous power that continue to increase in power as we progress. Not to mention we were able to control a Pit Lord (albeit briefly) back in Mists of Pandaria. Our characters have become stronger since then. If you're going to try and dismiss the notion of us having powerful demons to summon you're going to have to come up with a better argument than that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    Except for the fact that Gul'dan has summoned countless demons, brought Mannoroth back to life and gave him flesh and has done numerous other things we could only ever dream of doing. It's no longer an excuse to claim we're not powerful enough to do any of that. We're being given three artifacts of tremendous power that continue to increase in power as we progress. Not to mention we were able to control a Pit Lord (albeit briefly) back in Mists of Pandaria. Our characters have become stronger since then. If you're going to try and dismiss the notion of us having powerful demons to summon you're going to have to come up with a better argument than that.
    Except Gul'dan uses time + lots of resources to pull those stunts off. And the countless demons are his allies, not his enemies as they are in our case.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Requimortem View Post
    It's no longer an excuse to claim we're not powerful enough to do any of that.
    We're still not as powerful as the most powerful mortal (not any more, I guess...) warlock in the game?