Old God travel agency hints?

Came out a few days ago with potential hints at future stuff. ICC, Pandaria and Dark Portal.

http://www.hearthpwn.com/news/1482-t...wn-dark-portal

Based on the schedule they want to do, we should be expecting a adventure in a couple months and that there will be one more expansion before the end of the year of the kraken. Then a new expansion for the new year after that. If it's ICC then we can guess future expansions based off the other two. Pandaria/Draenor expac?

Or it could be nothing. But it's fun to speculate.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind more expansions, but I found the biggest issue with the Old Gods is that since most of the good cards are focused around C'thun, it takes away from deck diversity by trying to force a meta game that all decks can play. ICC would be cool if we get a DK class, could work opposite Paladin.

I enjoy this post about it from Hearthpwn-

#60 ControlWarrior
    Posted 10 hours ago(Old Gods)
    I don't know if anyone else has picked up on this but...

While the picture does show pamphlets for three different adventures, only one is open.

What is the ladder card back for July?

Seems interesting to say the least.
    Card back is this-
    http://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Fil...k-Halfhill.png

Panda hype

But yeah, their schedule seems to stick to like 3-4 months before "leaks" start, so I can't imagine this being nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering all the other "hints" they've given us which never turned into anything, I wouldn't get my hopes up for anything cool like ICC.

Sir Finley Mrrgglton and the Curse of Maraudon incoming.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

I just hope the next exp doesn't centre around one card. Getting sick of seeing the same C'thun decks over and over..

Quote Originally Posted by Frumpy Frumpy Frak View Post
    Considering all the other "hints" they've given us which never turned into anything, I wouldn't get my hopes up for anything cool like ICC.

Sir Finley Mrrgglton and the Curse of Maraudon incoming.
    Although this "hint" is pointing towards Vale of the Eternal Blossoms if anything, or Panda based, judging on the other post I quoted.

I'd go nuts for an ICC/DK expansion/adventure, would actually buy packs for that as I'm sure the promo cardback would be insane and I'd want to get at least 1 of each card pretty fast especially the DK cards.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Whatever it means. I just hope Priest and Paladin don't get shafted again.

Maybe we can expect sth on Gamescon?