Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Nothing do to with professions? DAMN BLIZZARD
    Stuff to do with professions? DAMN BLIZZARD torturing us with grinds!

Ok then.
    Yup. No matter what Blizzard does, they will NEVER please everyone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Urgh what an incredibly ugly fishing artefact, I hope can transmog that monstrosity. Was there a price on creating the pinacle of bad taste or how did they come by that design?
    totally agree with you, let's hope for transmog possibility

10+ Year Old Account
    I went into the movie not expecting to like it much. However I really liked it... a lot. I gave it a 4 because yeah it has some problems but it exceeded my expectations. Great job with it Blizzard/Legendary and I really hope to see a 2nd. Still a lot more story to tell and I would love to see it on the big screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    I wonder if the teleport to a fishing spot is limited to Legion locations. Could help a lot for that stupid fishing contest in Stranglethorn.
    Yeah, that would be really badass if you can use it anywhere, not just Legion content.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Urgh what an incredibly ugly fishing artefact, I hope can transmog that monstrosity. Was there a price on creating the pinacle of bad taste or how did they come by that design?
    That is just your opinion. I think it looks really cool.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Nothing do to with professions? DAMN BLIZZARD
    Stuff to do with professions? DAMN BLIZZARD torturing us with grinds!

Ok then.
    Blizzard can't win with a lot of people. That's why I think they should go back to the mindset of developing the game they want to make, not the game the forum trolls cry for.

2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    Meanwhile it is not doing so hot over here in the US even though it really was a good movie...

It is scary how much power critics opinions have over the viewing habits of US citizens.
    More people went to see Fantastic Four. I don't think it has to do with critics since critics were shitting on the Batman/Superman movie and people went to see it anyways. It has more to do with the cringeyness of it being a World of Warcraft movie in their eyes. WoW has a stereotype here that it's for greasy losers living in their mom's basement. Nobody wants anything to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Great! I sincerely hope they keep the prerequisites for the fishing pole as-is. It SHOULD be something time-consuming requiring dedication to obtain. Hell, I kind of wish it also required you to have all of the previous fishing achievements...then it'd be just the true angling fanatics who get it and not the Johnny-Come-Latelys who want it just for the perks.
    it should but in this case it should be also account wide prerequisit then im sure people will accept it more easily -_- imagine having to fish up those coins on multiple toons :/ :/ :/ watching paint dry would be more entertaining at least with paint you can get semi high with fumes -_-

Quote Originally Posted by eXp0 View Post
    I just hope that Blizzard come down hard on fish botting in legion because it will really suck to have people getting all these perks without any effort..I know that honorbuddy had a ban wave now a few times but certain bots dedicated to fishing never seem to be caught unless people report players. As someone who enjoys fishing, I'm looking forward to working on this.. I'm excited about what I see with professions in legion!
    Yeah this profession drives people to botting. My last guild one of the guys had two fishing bots going 24/7 and I loved it. Our entire guild had free mats. The guild I'm in currently doesn't have anyone botting, sadly. If they made fishing fun I'd do it. It's aids the way it is now.

Most Americans are waiting for the Blu-Ray edition.

Going to theaters is for chumps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    holy batman with those prerequisits for fishing -_- the most hated proff and biggest pre reqisits of any proffs in legion - retarded devs are retarded :/
    Dont do it then, and just wind your neck in.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    What does that movie rating mean? 5/5 is the best? 1 is the best?
    Damn, it's sad when people need their hand held in the game but needing your hand held on a forum? lol

Deleted
    For my "new" main, which has been tailor/enchanter from the character's creation in BC (my former main was alchi+herbalist), this artefact will possibly be the only way to gain Blood of Sargeras, and only when the trait is unlocked. These 2 professions have been complementing each other from the start, but suddenly, they are a handicap. Since I have collected many rare patterns for both professions, I don't want to drop them just because so many people in WoD decided to drop their gathering professions so Blizzard reacts - and as usually, too late and totally overboard.

fishing artifact implemented this patch or next patch?
    Last edited by Malico; 2016-06-14 at 03:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doomislav View Post
    Blizzard can't win with a lot of people. That's why I think they should go back to the mindset of developing the game they want to make, not the game the forum trolls cry for.

2 cents
    This exactly. Say what you will about vanilla tbc wotlk etc but they were making the game they wanted to make back then. Somewhere down the line they listened to the whining minority who wanted everything catered to them in one way or another. And now look what we have today. WoW is a shell of its former self.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish the old Dalaran coin achievement counted for this.. but alas more useless coins. I am more curious though how many rare fish there are and the drop rate for them since you need to catch all rare fish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psygon View Post
    Most Americans are waiting for the Blu-Ray edition.

Going to theaters is for chumps.

Lolwut? Most Americans are certainly not waiting for BluRay. In fact most Americans don't touch BluRay as the DVD sales show how few are sold these days.

Also I like how so many people give the film a perfect score of 5. Somehow I doubt Warcraft ranks up there with film classics such as The Godfather, Shawshank Redemption etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good Lord ..welp back too my 3 am fishing times in the Dalaran fountain area.....won't be able to do it during day hours or evening hours as it will be way too many players fishing at the same time....sigh...all crowded around that little fountain area.

The Warcraft movie failed in the US? NO WAI? lol next time make a live action film not an animated film derp

wow, I'm actually pretty surprised how many ppl didn't see the movie and since they are visitors of this site, I would guess they are kinda Warcraft fans.....

movie has its problems, that's not a secret but it's not that bad like critics say it is. It's worth your money, cuz if Warcraft community won't at least give it a chance and then give their opinion.....I mean, wth are you doing on this site in the first place, since it kind off gives impression you don't like Warcraft and just hanging around for no reason.....

my apology for being blunt....but I'm really disappointed but the sheer "Warcraft fans" hate toward the movie (before it even premiered in some cases), instead of backing up the project despite the critics rambling and hopefully making sequel possible. It can only be better.....